Reviews for Jessica's Ride Home!
Hella Dead Inside chapter 4 . 1/18/2014
My Carlisle that was hilarious if u make another have all of them bring their cars to school and race and Bella win cause she haves her motorcycle
Agent Jang chapter 4 . 7/17/2013
Hahaha it's soo funny. I like it please write more!
smileynight chapter 4 . 4/17/2012
love it love it! you should really write more stories like this and if you do can you please reply to my message or comment and tell me what it is because i will absolutely read it!
HopePotterMasen chapter 4 . 7/27/2011
I like this story :)

Please update soon
rachie.w chapter 4 . 5/2/2011
loved it! it was hilarious so was all the chapters. Edwards funny when he's mad at other people. plzzz write more things like this :)
anonymous chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Nice. :)
Forever Won't Last chapter 4 . 7/31/2010
I laughed so much at this story i wish you would carry it on!
DylanObrien-Hoechlin chapter 4 . 7/30/2010
:D funni! x
mmm.love chapter 4 . 1/25/2010
love it :) x
redblood1 chapter 4 . 1/18/2010
love it .could you do edwards point of view
crazyperson17 chapter 4 . 1/16/2010
haha funny story.

I 3 the music in this!
PurpleOrchid85 chapter 4 . 10/23/2009
This was hilarious!

As for the CD thing, Jazz was left out... maybe next time have Jazz sing a song for Alice or have Emmett record Jazz in the shower singing a song with his Texan accent, then he catches Emmett at it and shouts angrily "EMMETT!" (have that bit included on the CD!) Maybe have more Edward Fan Club girls ask for rides, or have other guys ask Bella for a ride - go along with the theme of this plot, and more sing choices...

I loved it, hope to see more soon

PO85
Fleur24 chapter 4 . 9/23/2009
I absolutely loved Emmett's second song, Carlisle's song and Esme's song. Do you know the name of Carlisle's song? Awesome story!
Fleur24 chapter 2 . 9/23/2009
Mike's was so totally more fun to read then Jessica's. Can't wait for Tyler and Lauren's.
LoveThemSexyCullenMen chapter 4 . 8/24/2009
All very good reasons to keep your car stocked up on hand sanitizer and disenfectant wipes!