Reviews for If You're Hoping I'll Return
Talyn chapter 2 . 7/30/2007
Bloody brilliant, you are! I can't describe how impressed I am with this story. Can't wait to read more.
pxlenno chapter 2 . 7/28/2007
Awesome story so far - can't wait to read what happens next!
thespare617 chapter 2 . 7/27/2007
I love it so far! Update soon, please! I've thought about how on earth Hermione was going to reverse the spellwork she did, I'm so glad someone - and a good author, at that - had the brilliant idea to write about it.
RSegovia chapter 2 . 7/26/2007
Cool. I like the bantering tone. So Ron's working for the DP, and Harry and Neville are both professors (awkwardly teaching Ginny and Luna)? Did they all get their Newts and everything? Anyway, keep writing!
RSegovia chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
I love this so far. Hermione was so brilliant to hide her parents away - now will she be able to get them back? I really want to read (and write) lots of fanfics about the immediate post-DH era. Hermione and Ron have about 8 years before Rose is born, so there must be something interesting that happens in the meantime! I'll keep reading.
Eowyn77 chapter 2 . 7/24/2007
"until I could find a place to call home" That was just beautifully done! :) And Ron giving her a hard time about coming to visit, I loved it! :) And I loved that Emilia, who had never met Hermione, would be the first one to recognize her. Can't wait to see where this one goes!
Eowyn77 chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
I've mentioned this once already, but I thought I'd tell you here too... I loved this! I especially enjoyed the annoying loose bra in the beaded purse. :) *keeps reading*
EriEka127 chapter 2 . 7/24/2007
Love it!
kArlITaLUna chapter 2 . 7/23/2007
LOVING THIS STORY! please update soon!
Generic Gen chapter 2 . 7/23/2007
Looks pretty good so far. Only one question, why does Ron call Harry and Neville 'Potter and Longbottom'?
kateydidnt chapter 2 . 7/23/2007
Excellent chapter!
knoelle89 chapter 2 . 7/23/2007
yay! ron's coming to australia too!

i was hoping so.. he's always been one of my favourites :P

good story so far!
Katie chapter 2 . 7/23/2007
Love it, please more
iKatie chapter 2 . 7/23/2007
Loving this story for some reason; it's rather lovely.

Keep writing, can't wait for a new chapter!
wasu chapter 2 . 7/23/2007
hi

brilliant chapter I like it so far

so please update soon and keep it up

bye