Reviews for If You're Hoping I'll Return
Avanell chapter 2 . 7/23/2007
Awesome! I can't wait for the boys to come around, although I am enjoying Hermione 'getting to know' her parents. Great job again!
frak-all chapter 2 . 7/23/2007
Beautiful story. I'm craving Ron/Hermione after DH. Though I've been wondering, does Hermione really have to wait for the memory charm to come off by itself, or can she remove it magically?
Drakyndra chapter 2 . 7/23/2007
Lovely story so far, looking forward to where it is going.

However, yet another Melbourne local, so some you're subject to some more nitpicking, I'm afraid.

Most points have been covered, but in Australia, Uni semesters start up in either February, or July, not September (We run by the calendar year). 2nd semester this year started up yesterday at Melbourne Uni, to be precise.

And overseas students aren't entitled to Commonwealth Supported places (they're for Aust. students only). Overseas types have a special fee rate.
denise chapter 2 . 7/23/2007
hey great story!

will hermione revert her parents' memories? i hope so. if she were to wait for them to remember, well that might take a while.

anyway, keep it up :)
MR4EVA chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
It's good. I guess you started right after you finished the book, no?
leiiiiiila chapter 2 . 7/23/2007
oh my gawsh

how exciting this is

best fan fiction i've read in a while

keep up the excellent work
Gimpyslair chapter 2 . 7/23/2007
That's one bit of DH that I would have like to see. We seriously need to see more Hermione's parents, specially since she is never at home. Thanks for writing this!
Miriamimus chapter 2 . 7/23/2007
Please write more! I really like this!
famousindafuture chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
FicticiousCharactermelbournia chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
Hey, it's ficticious character, that annoying melbourne chick again! Thanks for the review reply. I was thinking about this again after I got it, so I pulled out my map of the CBD and looked up Dudley St. It was only then that I actually realised where we were talking about! Okay, so instead of taking the train between the Grangers new place, you would either walk (it's not that far) or take the tram (a melbournian method of transport rarely found in any other city). Oh, and not that anyone is ever going to realise this, but I just have to let you know (in case you find it as funny as I do,so please don't take offense!), the terrace houses along Dudley Street are more likely to host...well...brothels than families! Hey, every city has its own red light district, this is ours! Hope this helps, sorry for being such a pest. There's really no reason to change anything, but I just thought I'd let you know. :D
Generic Gen chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
ah, thank goodness i found a fic like this. i was wondering what had happened to Hermione's parents, JKR never mentioned it. Anyway, I hope you keep going!
EriEka127 chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
Love it, and can't wait for more!

When do you think you'll be updating next?
tashgranger chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
Update eplease!
wasu chapter 1 . 7/22/2007

great so far

so please update soon and keep it up

ps. great work, really!
Fictitious Character chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
Haha, i'm suitably impressed by your level of research into Melbourne, and this is looking like it's going to be a fantastic story. Just one thing, there's no Met in Melbourne. We only have 5 stations in the CBD, linked by a circular tunnel/open air track called, funnily enough, the city loop! Can't wait to read more - plese update soon!
63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »