Reviews for If You're Hoping I'll Return
Generic Gen chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
ah, thank goodness i found a fic like this. i was wondering what had happened to Hermione's parents, JKR never mentioned it. Anyway, I hope you keep going!
EriEka127 chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
Love it, and can't wait for more!

When do you think you'll be updating next?
tashgranger chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
Update eplease!
wasu chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
hi

great so far

so please update soon and keep it up

bye

wasu

ps. great work, really!
Fictitious Character chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
Haha, i'm suitably impressed by your level of research into Melbourne, and this is looking like it's going to be a fantastic story. Just one thing, there's no Met in Melbourne. We only have 5 stations in the CBD, linked by a circular tunnel/open air track called, funnily enough, the city loop! Can't wait to read more - plese update soon!
lovelyinherbones chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
This is...absofreakinglutely fantastic. There are very few fics I can tolerate right now, simply because I am in such turmoil over damn DH, and this is most definitely one of them. Just reading the first chapter has made me a slight happier than I've been in the past 8 hours that it's taken me to read the book cover to cover.

One question - I was wondering where Ted Lupin is in this fic? I hope Harry's still raising him...I really love the plot she gave us in the epilogue, but hated the way she gave us the whole "leave it to your imagination" bullshit, and you're an excellent writer, so I hope we see a bit of that alongside of Hermione's stuff. ]

Anyways...I love this, and I really, really, really hope you update it.
Darthishtar chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
Just to let people know, J.K. Rowling in an interview mentioned that originally, she had given Hermione a younger sister, but that there was no room for her in the story, so she was eventually eliminated. One of my very good friends is named Emilia and in the same play by Shakespeare that Hermione's name comes from, Emilia (Hermione's lady's maid) reports that Hermione says to her daughter: "My little prisoner. I am as innocent as you." That struck me as an appropriate connection, so I chose to name her sister Emilia Granger. Of course, her name in this is Emilia Wilkins.
Avanell chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
Oh, I cannot wait for more! This is definitely coming from one of the many unresolved issues from DH! Thank you for being the first (that I've read) to put it in fan fiction! I loved the thought of another Granger girl...beautiful!
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5