Reviews for If You're Hoping I'll Return
lovelyinherbones chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
This is...absofreakinglutely fantastic. There are very few fics I can tolerate right now, simply because I am in such turmoil over damn DH, and this is most definitely one of them. Just reading the first chapter has made me a slight happier than I've been in the past 8 hours that it's taken me to read the book cover to cover.

One question - I was wondering where Ted Lupin is in this fic? I hope Harry's still raising him...I really love the plot she gave us in the epilogue, but hated the way she gave us the whole "leave it to your imagination" bullshit, and you're an excellent writer, so I hope we see a bit of that alongside of Hermione's stuff. ]

Anyways...I love this, and I really, really, really hope you update it.
Darthishtar chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
Just to let people know, J.K. Rowling in an interview mentioned that originally, she had given Hermione a younger sister, but that there was no room for her in the story, so she was eventually eliminated. One of my very good friends is named Emilia and in the same play by Shakespeare that Hermione's name comes from, Emilia (Hermione's lady's maid) reports that Hermione says to her daughter: "My little prisoner. I am as innocent as you." That struck me as an appropriate connection, so I chose to name her sister Emilia Granger. Of course, her name in this is Emilia Wilkins.
Avanell chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
Oh, I cannot wait for more! This is definitely coming from one of the many unresolved issues from DH! Thank you for being the first (that I've read) to put it in fan fiction! I loved the thought of another Granger girl...beautiful!
63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5