Reviews for Draco and Hermione Discuss Deathly Hallows
futurewoman23 chapter 1 . 8/5
HMPH. AMEN. ATLEAST THE OPEN ENDING! AMEN! I AGREE 100%!
N. E. Won chapter 1 . 7/23
This is quite a good take! I love your writing style, too!
purplepam chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
That was a very clever way of venting your displeasure at the epilogue. I do not know you, but I felt like your feelings were being personified through Hermione. I too hated the epilogue which promptly spoiled the ending for me. Great job!
Bergonis chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Well said! That's what EWEs are for!
dramionelove chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
nyawww! i do really disappointed with Rowling bcs she doesn't make a good ending for both of them ;'(
Orchid Rollo chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Honestly... I'm totally agree with Hermione in this story.
But again, I also agree to Draco in this story. :)
PastHopingFor chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Aww, I loved how you played this haha
Phoenix Rebel chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Very cute! I agree...JK shouldn't have added that epilogue. There are too many things that could be explored without it. Um...and are anyway as many of us are ignoring that epilogue. I rather fancy Snape actually being saved and living and Ron and Hermione NOT being together. Bleck!
Lissie1019 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
As much as I admire JK Rowling, I think she made a mistake when she put Hermione with Ron. It seems unlikely that those two would marry and have children. It's more likely that they would date for a while, break up and eventually marry other people. (Preferrably Draco in Hermione's case). Sweet one-shot by the way.
CheshireCat23 chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Yeah, I agree. The epilogue was really unnecessary and spoiled the whole book in my opinion. If she had to go all Disney-ending, then she could at least let Harry's owl live. Poor Hedwig. :(
HisSilverEyes chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
That's what I'm talking about! Reality! I don't care what the epilogue says!
plainjane00 chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
eeeep! love this! i totally agree. :D
LauranTheBiscotti chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Ha,loved how you turned this Epi around !
jends87 chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
awww. i liked this. no matter how much i admire jk rowling i think the one thing she got wrong in the series with putting hermione with ron. Dramione forever! haha
Pentastic chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Yay! Epilogue was horribly sappy and unnecessary. :)