Reviews for Invisible Collar
Jambee chapter 11 . 4/24/2014
This story was so disturbing. I was reading this at work and now I'm all upset and can't talk to my customers. Well done though - but wrong some how.
chocolatemoose713 chapter 11 . 11/11/2012
You have broken my heart and taken away my will to go on. This is an absolute masterpiece. I just wish it was finished. Although I doubt after all this time you still have plans to finish it. But if I could, I'd like to ask one question that I have been wondering about... In chapter 10, right after Peter covers his cell in web, some soldiers take him out and begin washing him with disinfectant and put talcum powder on him. I was just wondering what the purpose of it was? Did they think it was dirty or trying to somehow prevent him from webbing so much? Thank you so much for taking the time to write this fantastic story, rip out my heart, and answer this question.
Martha Liberty chapter 11 . 10/20/2012
This pairing just had to happen. Don't get why people keep casting them as father-son.
Great story!
NiRinn chapter 11 . 1/17/2012
Is this dead? I don't want it to be dead! I love it! It's just really intense and wondrous. I hope you write more.

(and because I'm a creeper) I noticed you haven't written lately so I hope it's just writers block and that you're okay!

Well... anyho... I'm off to read your SPN/CM crossovers... :D
pinkperson chapter 11 . 8/23/2011
Aw, I hate to see such promising stories incomplete :(. This is really well done so far. I hope there's some chance you'll finish it...
Gambitlover21 chapter 11 . 8/3/2011
please update! i've gotta know who/why peter's being controlled! love the angst, and poor tony doesn't even know what's going on.
2lazy2login chapter 5 . 7/8/2011
This chapter made me cry! Poor Peter! Stupid stupid army! The army is evil! The government is evil! :D love your story!
ShadowCub chapter 11 . 9/23/2010
For trusting Tony Stark and Co this a excellent punishment.
Ophite68 chapter 11 . 1/5/2010
Brutal, but good.
nekomixe chapter 11 . 11/3/2009
I'm so hooked! I just read the first 11 chapters in one sitting, and now I'm eagerly anticipating the enxt installment. I hope you update soon! This is so dark and angsty and compelling. Great job.
PleiadesWolfe chapter 11 . 6/6/2009
What's going on? Who's doing that? Why are they?
PleiadesWolfe chapter 7 . 6/6/2009
But it isn't Stark. It was your own US Government you did it. Why does Johan always seem to get it wrong?
PleiadesWolfe chapter 2 . 6/6/2009
I feel bad for Tony, but everyone does what they can and what they think is right. He's like the inside man that they don't appreciate right now, but they will when it's all over.
Nicolet chapter 11 . 5/19/2009
Is there ever gonna be more? Because keeping my hopes high seemed to be too much. :) I loved this btw. Angsty at just the right spots, and sweet at some.
erin chapter 11 . 4/11/2009
i want more! this is awesome
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »