Reviews for Freedom Over the Phone Line
LL-likewoah chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
hey i totally am in L-O-V-E with this story. omg! its so sexy!

but please tell me you are going to have luke and lorelai get together

and have real sex that is that hot!

please!
Emma chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
Hot Damn!

I LOVE this. I don't care if either of them are slightly OOC. What is 'in-character' anyway? The writers already botched that up, so it really should be free-for-all. Plus, if the situation arose (lol) during that time, I doubt Luke would pass at the chance for phone sex with Lorelai... who would? ;)

As far as the ending? I love it, cause it means there's more! I love stories where the getting together is drawn out a bit, especially if hotness is included. I'm also one of the few who don't mind Jason being used for story purposes. He wasn't much of a threat IMO, so it beats having anyone other guy in the story. :P

Can't wait for more! :)
BB-Caskett chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
Wow! Very original. i'm glad it was a long chapter. Lorelai better dump Jason so Lorelai and Luke can get together. Please update soon! :)
bokayjunkie chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
I really love this story. then again, i love all your stories. I like the fact that the accidental phone sex happened while they were still friends. and with Jason coming over, it was just like the icing on the cake. makes it even more interesting.

i would really lvoe it if you continue. maybe have Lorelai and Jason talk, then break up and then Luke and Lorelai get together, and have sex for real without a phone between them.

update soon.
Copop chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
So, first of all, I liked it. Not loved it, honestly.

Because, I don't get the whole concept of phone-sex at all, well, in general. You only tell and describe actions which are normally meant to need touching.

But in general I like it, it's m-rated and LL, there you go.

I also think, at least Luke is OOC, but, I work with you here.

Where this one could go? I have an idea. She HAS TO dump Jason, never liked him anyway, and then Luke and Lorelai can have their way for REAL the next time, not just in their imagination. And there should, has to be a next time, where they ACTUALLY touch one another.

Lol, first time I write this in a review for you: Update soon, please :D
The Mrs.Ventimiglia chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
This was amazingly awesome. The ending was so unexpected, I can't wait to see how Luke is going to really shouldn't have stopped. Conntinue and Update ASAP! Loving it.
Lor chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
absolutely amazing...please update soon! i absolutely adored it
Nubes chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
One hell of a .That was really,really hot.

Well the end...must be .;)

Update asap!
Louzzy chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
Wow, that was amazing!

But I don't like Jason. Why does he have to be there!*argh*;)

She cheated on him by having phone sex with Luke ... just great.

I really enjoyed reading it.:D
amelia chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
Oh...my...GOD! That was absolutely incredible. My jaw actually dropped at the very end, and I can honestly say that has never happened to me when reading fics. Unbelievable! There are just no words...
Christi06 chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
I loved it, please update soon.
NeuroticFemale chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
Got to love phone sex

Can't get pregnant with phone sex.

Fuck Jason, fuck off dude. You ain't wanted.

Oh please continue.