Reviews for Freedom Over the Phone Line
Sutton chapter 2 . 1/1/2008
Lorelai calling Luke again on the phone after Jason has left. She is not happy with Jason and she is going to find out very soon who she really wants...Next chapter can't wait to read it...
can-can-can chapter 6 . 8/27/2007
That was, ahem, dirty... but oh so good. Thanks so much for sharing it with us- and I'm jumping up and down with anticipation (dirty!) for the next fic you write.
ibreak4CSI chapter 6 . 8/13/2007
Think of Kirk? HAHA! Talk about your mood killer!

I love that Luke calls her right after she starts to call him.

'And it's such a chivalrist, too. Every time I come into the room now, it seems to stand up and gree-'

LMAO! That was the best line of the entire fic! Seriously. Hi-la-rious! And the Michelin comment? Ha!

I've never heard of that hickey cure. I'll keep it mind if I ever have one, though. LOL.

I love how you used so much humor in this last chapter. Not that the rest of them weren't great - because they ABSOLUTELY were - but I think this was definitely my favorite.

Oh, and in the last chapter, that 'physical ache' scene was so sweet. It was just...amazingly beautiful and awesome and breathtaking and hot and mesmerizing all at the same time. As was the entire fic.

FANTASTIC job! You're an amazing author; never stop writing LL!
ibreak4CSI chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Ho-ly CRAP, that was hot! I was waiting for this to be complete before I read it, and now I'm glad that I did. It would be so terrible to have to stop there! But I don't have to, and if the rest is as good as this chapter, then this is going to be one AMAZING fic.
smileyGGfan chapter 6 . 8/7/2007
WOW! This chapter was even hotter than the previous ones. I dunno why but your phone sex chapters are just pure amazing and I love how they didn't want to disconnect at the end. I enjoyed reading the quick updates and I hope to see some more L/L smut from you soon!
Cinny72 chapter 6 . 8/6/2007
Guh. Totally, extremely, and absolutely HOT. I just love how they could not stay away from each other! And there is definitely nothing wrong with how their incredible lovemaking and constant arousal is "not normal". LOL. It's Luke and Lorelai, after all :D But really, a great end to another fabulous story. I enjoyed this immensely and I can't wait for your next one, whenever it may be! :)
LLfreak chapter 6 . 8/6/2007
so i read this chapter on august 2nd when you posted it and didn't review because of the late hour i was reading not to mention that i still had to pack for my mini vacation. i liked how you brought the story around full circle. like i said before, at least i think i said this, you did an amazing job for something you felt a little uncomfortable doing. your stories are my favorite kind. i look forward to reading more.
Girl from the Hollow chapter 6 . 8/5/2007
You're a little boring. You use the same words over and over and over and over. I got really tired of hearing the word "clitoris". But you've got some pretty good writing there. You shouldn't make them have sex so often though...geez woman! Lol. You're added to fav's though. :)
vaso.caskett chapter 6 . 8/4/2007
Great ending to a great story. But you know what you did now? You made us want more smutty stories from you. Especially since this one was so HOT.

Keep up the good work!
waterset chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Great Story! I wish there was more. Do you think L&L would tape themselves?
UnaVitaSegreta chapter 6 . 8/3/2007
I am simply speechless. It just gets hotter and better and you somehow keep outdoing yourself. I heard everyone saying how great this story was as you were posting it and I didn't quite know if it could live up to all of the praise. Yet it did and it went even further beyond what I expected. It's wonderful! Thanks for posting this and taking the time to write such a great story!
pjt-gg chapter 6 . 8/3/2007
What can I say, I know I should have probably reviewed each chapter individually, but I thought I'd leave it until you finished the story. Ok first of all, brilliant writing as usual, loved the concept of the story, except the whole Jason thing lol. I've got to admit, you are the best when it comes the one shots. looking forward to reading some new stuff from you (no pressure) lol.
UnaVitaSegreta chapter 5 . 8/3/2007
Luke returned the "favor," leaving Lorelai her own mark to remember their encounter in the storage room! I like how this time it is Michel who notices it. You captured his essence perfectly, telling her he assumes it is a rash! Calling the computer stupid was also a very adorable addition for Michel! I like Luke and Lorelai's date. You write for them so well that it really feels like they are talking to each other and it's an episode of the show. Wonderful, wonderful job!
UnaVitaSegreta chapter 4 . 8/3/2007
I waited to read this story so that I could read it all at once and I'm glad I did! This is amazingly hot. I love how cute Sookie is and that Lorelai goes to see Luke at the diner. I didn't quite know how it could be hotter than the scene in chapter one. Yet you managed to somehow make it hotter and more intense. Being in the diner and the chance to get caught only made it more exciting and I'm glad that they had enjoyed themselves thoroughly before the people came into the diner to eat! This is a wonderful story. It is very well-written and (despite the NC-17 parts, of course) feels like the Lorelai and Luke that we saw on the show.
isloveenough chapter 6 . 8/3/2007
Loved it. I really liked how you brought them full circle. I love your smut; it's always really hot as well as being cute and fluffyish. Can't wait to read your next one, hope inspiration hits soon :)
179 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »