Reviews for Freedom Over the Phone Line
CJtheCregg chapter 6 . 8/2/2007
awesome fic, as usual.

i prefer your usual method of complete story too ;) that way i don't have to wait for your brilliance. though, do you get more reviews this way?

the hickey remedy rocks, and yes, does work.
Filo77 chapter 6 . 8/2/2007
Wow...

That was definitely different from all your other stories, but I really liked it.

Just...

Wow.
Abbey06 chapter 6 . 8/2/2007
So, wow. This whole story was really good. Lately I've been alot more picky with the LL stories I read, but this one was amazing, and totally worth my time. I sure wish I could write like that, but alas, I can't harness that kind of power.

So, thanks for writing.
bokayjunkie chapter 6 . 8/2/2007
Aw. i'm sad to see this end. but i loved that they were so horny for each other. great story. hope you write more soon.
sarahb2007 chapter 5 . 8/2/2007
i swear i'm getting hot and bothered by t his story it's so good please update aSAP and i mean at your convinence and i just want to let you know you are doing a great job
TheNextLorelai chapter 5 . 8/2/2007
Not a fan of updates? Well, I sure am. I love this story! :) Is that hickey thing true? Hah. I loved how Luke had a hickey. Your story is funny and sweet all at the same time. WooHoo for great storie!
smileyGGfan chapter 5 . 8/2/2007
And each chapter is even more steamier than the last! I know you're not a fan of updates but I am certainly loving this fic. :) Their first date at Sniffy's to their game of pool and other activities was just so sweet, sexy, and romantic.

So does that remedy really cure hickeys? lol. Learn something new each day. Can't wait for the final chapter!
smileyGGfan chapter 4 . 8/1/2007
Wow, I do believe that this is your best story yet! I just finished reading the first 4 chapters and that is a lot of Luke and Lorelai loving. :D The phone sex chapter is definitely my fave by far and only slightly tainted by the realization of Jason. I sensed that Jason would pull a “Nicole” and Lorelai would discover him and his own “Sock Girl.” (Are GG references a blast? Lol)

Sookie seeing the HUGE hickey on Luke’s neck was absolutely hilarious. And I loved how Lorelai was so proud of her ‘work.’ Their passionate sex in the storage room was beyond hot and steamy. And they were so involved that they didn’t even hear the diner bells ring lol.

I wonder if you’ll have Luke and Lorelai do it in another unique location (on the counter perhaps?) or show them the luxury of a bed. Either or, I cannot wait to continue reading this and I just wanted to let you know what a truly amazing writer you are!
Crittab chapter 5 . 8/1/2007
Aww, that was so romantic. I love the ratio of smut to romance in this fic, lol.

Cool hickey remedy, does that actually work? lol.

I really loved this chapter. As awsome as the first and fourth were, this is my favourite. Update soon :)
Filo77 chapter 5 . 8/1/2007
Another great chapter! You take as long as you need to update. They have all been worth the wait so far, and I know this next chapter will be worth it as well.
burgerman chapter 5 . 8/1/2007
You may not be a fan of updates

but your oh so good at them. I

was exhausted after reading that,

I can imagine yours. Talk about

suffering for your art but what a

way to go.
BFD chapter 5 . 8/1/2007
GREAT, GREAT, STORY! Please keep going and update ASAP
can-can-can chapter 5 . 8/1/2007
I have only one word.

Damn!
amelia chapter 5 . 8/1/2007
I am in love with sweet, kind-hearted happy Luke! Excellent job!
penguinopus chapter 5 . 8/1/2007
OMG that was a great chapter. Move over Lorelai - I WANT LUKE!

I loved the pool hall scene - Luke's comment about being amazed that Lorelai could say stick, balls, and hole without making a "dirty" comment cracked me up. And the kitchen scene - when they both get up! Ha Ha. I'm sad there's only one chapter left, but I can't wait for your next fic. You are definitely on my Fav. Authors list!
179 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »