Reviews for Harry Potter and the Eighth Year
DoraLupinTonks chapter 56 . 5/5
Thank you for this amazing story. You writing is so beautiful, i love it.
Heya!
I'm not really sure what to say.
I guess I'll start with the fact that I have recently got into Harry Potter fan fiction and I have now read, at a guess, over a hundred stories. However this is my first ever review. This story was so deep and thought provoking. Something I haven't seen in any of the other stories I have read, that I just had to say something. In short, this was an amazing read and I hope you realise that your an amazing writer! You captured the characters perfectly and nothing that was written sounded to far-fetched. The over-arching sense of mystery was brilliant and I loved the way you used dumbledores portrait. All in all, thanks for writing this. It was great!

-C
Hinny073180 chapter 1 . 10/16/2017
Hey guys its a fanfic. It doesnt have to follow 100%. I am currently writing a fic where Ginny and Hermione both go back to Hogwarts. Also to the peron who made the comment about Cursed Child how can you consider that canon? There is a reason why they call it FAN FICTION!
Vaths chapter 10 . 5/14/2017
If you searched up online or asked J.K. Rowling, you would find out that Ron, Ginny, and Harry do not go for their 7th year at Hogwarts. Only Hermione does.
Vaths chapter 8 . 5/14/2017
Ok, the Triwizard Tournament hasn't happened in between the Deathly Hallows and the Epilogue. It says so in the cursed child(Scorpius says so). Therefore, this chapter doesn't make any sense when talking about the Triwizard Tournament.
Vaths chapter 4 . 5/13/2017
Harry never paid for the owl!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2016
I liked how you linked snape and dobby . V clever
Terry Griffis chapter 56 . 8/2/2016
I loved the story, just want to know what happened in the 4th task...
nayin17 chapter 3 . 4/1/2016
It was Ginny again who made the first move...this SUCKS
Fizzing Wizzbee chapter 17 . 12/13/2015
The Triwizard Tournament does not happen every 4 years it's many more than that and when the tournament comes along there is. O Quidditch an the whole school would be traveling to buexbatons or whatever it is
Cool Pineapple chapter 12 . 12/12/2015
The Creeverey brothers are dead and Harry and Ron did not go back to Hogwarts for their seventh year though still good
Jayelyyn chapter 6 . 7/23/2015
One thing that really bothers me throughout all fanfiction...when people say "Ginerva" instead of "Ginevra." It's "Ginevra."
I seriously don't mean this in any rude sort of way. I think this story's going well.
Nanami404 chapter 7 . 8/10/2014
What the fuck kind of parent gives their son a female middle name?
JokerSandwich chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Great story but I am so sick of Ginny being made out as strong, independent and skilled witch who can look after herself and defend herself and yet she always, in many fanfics goes out and get captured easily by the enemy and then Harry has to go save her than he apologies for her getting herself captured and she just says its ok like its not her fault. I've just seen that situation so many times I'm really annoyed at it.
marija.lipanovichynd chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Hi! :)

This would be my first EVER reading a HP fan fiction, the one that I like. In some parts, it sounds as if you were possessed by Rowling herself, which is ofc a compliment, while in some parts it may be a bit..."cheesy" for me. STILL I am very much eager to continue reading this, since, like I said, this is the first one that I like. I never really was before interested in fan fiction in general but yeah..I like this one. :) I think you're quite good actually :)

Cheers from Croatia :)