Reviews for A Bolt Out Of The Blue
IMixDangerousChemicals chapter 10 . 10/16
Yes I like this v much
Guest chapter 10 . 8/28/2014
kirallie chapter 10 . 6/30/2014
Poor Sam thinking he had killed Bee. You know this had a better story line than the 2nd and third movies! So are the implants really necessary for Sam now? Will the be able to wake Jazz up soon?
thelegendarysupernerd chapter 10 . 11/25/2013
Brilliant story. Well written, and everyone in character.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 10 . 6/3/2013
Awesome. The action sequences were quite nicely done; I could easily picture events as they happened. And the bits of sarcastic humor scattered throughout helped keep certain scenes from getting too dark. Also, Sam and Bumblebee friendship is win.
TXVR6ish chapter 10 . 10/31/2012
This was a cool story, fun to read. Thanks
Leighta Greenleaf chapter 8 . 3/15/2012
" When this was all over, he hoped he could convince Sam to wash him with the friendly back yard hose rather than that car wash place. That machine was a pervert." I had a laugh-attack for several minutes over that. My mind flashes to the "probe-ulator" from Futurama.
FatesShadow83 chapter 10 . 2/19/2012
Loved this!

Absolutely wonderful! :)
tamiiland chapter 10 . 2/3/2012
Fig. I. LOVE YOU. He's so funny. XD Gotta love his sixth sense; third eye; whatever.

Glen. Glen, Glen, Glen. Hahaha! You almost obliterate a country, man? For real? You're an international threat!

I'm curious about what will happen to Jazz. Here's hoping he regains his memory data and goes back to being him.
tamiiland chapter 9 . 2/3/2012
Oh, my God. Ratchet. AHAHAHAHA! And Ironhide! XD I totally adored that part. Will's comments made it even better.

Jazz protected Miles. He's still the bot we all know and love, deep down there!
tamiiland chapter 8 . 2/3/2012
Maggie was a beautiful goddess of vengeance right there. Loved that description of her, heh. Not your average tame techie!

Bumblebee fighting against Jazz - well, not Jazz-Jazz. That Jazz thing... drone? Jazzbot. Bee fighting against the Jazzbot made me sad. I mean, I know Megatron's kind of controlling him, but Bumblebee's desperation made me so sad... And his thoughts! His thoughts *killed* me.
tamiiland chapter 7 . 2/3/2012
Sam reflective thoughts are super-interesting to read! I mean, besides the fact that he think he's losing hi mind, he's also a very interesting guy. LOL.

Let us hope whatever Ratchet has thought works!
tamiiland chapter 6 . 2/3/2012
LOVE. I love when insanity shows up. And your insanity is pleasing. It's not insane at all! ... Does that make sense? Haha, anyway. Gotta love the AllSpark. (:
tamiiland chapter 5 . 2/3/2012
GO MILES! And Sam's burst of snappy talkbacks are incredibly funny. I love them, hehe. No matter the situation.

I adored Mikaela's dad reaction at seeing Optimus: "More insanity." And the whole 'Wayne Banes and Raine Banes' business.
tamiiland chapter 4 . 2/3/2012
Wow. Gotta love Mikaela's dad. He's made of awesome, hehe.

Damn it, Miles is the best bud ever. Everything he's going through and he still wants to find Sam. Not to mention Sam's reaction at seeing Jazz. That was plain sad.