Reviews for Tú estás asombrosa
Sophies-Welt chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Wow, so sweet!
the-coconut-bubble chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
That's it, you're going on the Favorites.
housefan87 chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Well, this history it's really good, but the USTED ES ASOMBROSO thing, it's not right, the right thing would be USTED ES ASOMBROSO, or if you want him to be more familiar or close, you must write, TU ERES ASOMBROSO, besides she's a woman so the correct word must be ASOMBROSA in spanish, well I'm from Mexico, and my English it's not so well, but I'm trying to help.
Julia chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Hey, I loved the story! Just a note about the spanish, though. You might consider changing it to : (Tú) estás asombrosa. Using "tú" would indicate that they're more familiar with each other (Usted is how you would address someone in a higher position than you, or like a general respectful way to address someone you don't know on the phone, etc) so if you're going for that feeling, tú might be better than Usted. Also, using estás instead of es is grammatically correct (in spanish, there are two ways to say "to be" or "you are" and you tend to use "es" more with physical characteristics that are more permanent, like you are tall, or your hair is red, etc.) And finally, asombrosa instead of asombroso makes the adjective feminine (if he says asombroso it's implying that she's a man :) ) Sorry for the long rant on Spanish, maybe tmi but this is such a lovely story that I didn't want any spanish speakers to be turned off by the implication that Cam's a guy. hehe. KEEP WRITING! I love the dynamic between the two of them. You're quite brilliant!
Chase Me Charlie chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
So good!
rikkurox chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
ahh! Dead sweet, I love House/Cameron and this is gr8!
anonymous chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Any chance of a sequel?
LOSTforHOUSE chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
Ugh! I love this story! But I told you that already. lol

;)
Limaccia chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
That was really sweet. I quite liked this story.
labyrinth38 chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
Nice! Liked it... Though I'm usually not much into HouseCam. :)

Hope to read more of you. This was good! Thank you for sharing...