Reviews for Blue's Revenge!
Jessica01 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Aw, I wanted Blue to kill Steve! He was a moron!
khaleesiofthewolves chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
That was too funny! WHat would have been more funny is you do the same format of this fic, but do it in Dora the Explorer! I cannot stand that show! You just made my day.
Cartoonwriter1 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
What kind of an idiot doen't pay his taxes I guess Steve is the only one.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
LOL, that was awesome! I love reading stories that make fun of such a stupid and pointless show for little kids! You rock! :D
Quakerguy chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
This is so funny! I love it.
RWthefan chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Hilarious!

But I wish you wouldn't trash-talk a show I used to LOVE watching when I was little. Thanks anyways!
You're all idiots chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
I can't believe people think this is funny. It's a shame that you trash talk a children's program in the first place.. Heads up, Steve is not really like that.. He's not dumb, there is no such thing as animated blue puppies that walk amongst us.. They're freakinh characters. But you know, I do have a sense of humor but this fic just.. Wasn't funny. There was nothing clever or witty about it, the jokes were ancient, the content violent, racist and .. Well overall, it was stupid. You should feel stupid for writing it. I think your a despicable person.
Insert a Catchy Penname Here chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
:o. I am really sorry, but AUUGGGHHH! I do not mean offense, but that is REALLY not cool for the shows reputation. It is a parady, but wow. I...wow. That is not cool. Blue is not evil! I USED to watch that all the time, and wow. Yikes, that is scary.
Caos Gal55592 chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Hahahaha! That was amazing. It's so funny how my favorite childhood shows were so unbelievably dense. You hit all of the odd and downright lame elements of this show wonderfully! The tax collectors were a nice touch.

Unfortunately when Steve was taken away to pay his debts an even greater moron showed up... meet... Joe! Dun dun DUN!

XD Anyway, I'm still laughing, ahh nostalgia. Great job!
SasuTenLuvr chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Lol screw you, too...IQ of 2...mentally challenged freak... I missed this fic...
LIMBO Dib chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
I can't stop myself from laughing insanely. That was freaking hilarious. XD
Insane Powerpuff Girl chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
I knew going to college was just a cover story. Haha! I love this so so so much. 3
lily chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
HeeHee!
mizgardenia21 chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
I LOVED it! I was always "amazed" at Steve's IQ level *snickers* awesome work!
Pentecost chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
OMG xD That's a good one!