Reviews for Freedom From Darkness
Qe Too chapter 1 . 4/16/2002
In my opinion PUBLISHABLE works as a good one word summary.

Thank you for your beautiful fic.
Sweet Thang aka Harrys Crush chapter 1 . 1/30/2002
Im in tears, that was so well written! I cant wait to read the seaquil! That I swear was exactly what I WANTED to happen at the end of the phantom...you seemed to get inside of the characters minds when you wrote this and using Meg in there is a great idea! I wish you could like publish this! :p I loved, this is definately a fav! and you a fav author!
Phantom of the Basement chapter 1 . 1/2/2002
That was great! That's how the story SHOULD end! No Raoul!
Alexis chapter 1 . 11/19/2001
OOO..I love this one!
AnandaStarChild chapter 1 . 9/30/2001
Oooooh... *blinks* I'm gonna cry... POTO always makes me do that... Erik scares me, I think I'll go curl up with Meg... cause Raoul is an idiot...
Midasgirl chapter 1 . 9/2/2001
wow, this is awesome - really sweet. i love the way erik tries to make christine jealous with her best friend! hehe this is sooo good, it's definitely going on my favourites list :)
LadyRoquiesha chapter 1 . 8/25/2001
This was absolutely lovely. Bravo.
Angel Of Music chapter 1 . 7/26/2001
Thats an awesome story. You have a really great talent for writing! You should really continue writing and persue your talent.
Avelera chapter 1 . 7/25/2001
(LOL, funny author's note at the end slightly spoiling the end) Ah, I loved that story. Great alturnative ending, and having it as Meg's POV was a great idea too!
Rabia chapter 1 . 7/25/2001
That is probably the BEST story about the phantom that i have ever read so far. very good!
Luisa chapter 1 . 7/24/2001
A fine attempt! You had my full attention. Some additional tweaking and fine tuning (war of wills & ending)will make it an EXCELLENT piece! Bravo & Well Done!
Isra chapter 1 . 7/23/2001
yea! formatting! *cheers* still an awesome story, my fellow POTPAFOP!
27 | « Prev Page 1 2