Reviews for The Wonders of Gaia
JuJu-chan the Vampire chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Loll :L Love it :D
egg10rru chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
I honestly have to say this is the closest thing to crack fic that I have ever still enjoyed. This was immensely hilarious. xD
Katara Falcon chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
*falls out of chair laughing*
SmokedBoo chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
I think this is the first time I've seen a fic mentioning, or evening writing about Gaia. Coolbeans. not bad for a first time pairing. ;)
Alura86 chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
I liked it and yeah i know the weirdness when my comp wont let me log onto Gaia , anyways if your still on it and i know you dont go with random meetings online my gaian is Artemis Wolverine
Dragon Kaiyo chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Oh, wow, couldn't keep the straight face while reading that because of Gaia. That coat cost 30k? It's only 3k. xD

Ah~, you can look me up as Hostile Murder. It'd be fun talking to you about 'random meetings.'
Cr4ZyFr0G100 chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
I love the lines: Burn in hell

Not without you babe

I was hiyterical laughnig!
kikioblack chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
O.O

I LOVE GAIA!
MarshmallowPeepGod chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
GAIA ROCKS MY SOCKS! XP Wait...**looks down** Ok, yeah I'm wearing socks. LOlz, good fic. But, you should have save the Author comments for after teh story part. But I've made the same mistake so...kay.
Rubai Sora chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
*laughs* That was great! Never seen a fic done that includes Gaia. (As soon as I read the title, I just had to read it! Doesn't help that I was on Gaia at the time... _;) It's always IMs or MMOs if it deals with on-line stuff. (Not complaining about the MMOs.) And it was really funny!

~Rubi-chan

PS, Know how you feel about being broke. I can't spend any gold since I'm on a quest right now...