Reviews for The Wonders of Gaia
JuJu-chan the Vampire chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Loll :L Love it :D
egg10rru chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
I honestly have to say this is the closest thing to crack fic that I have ever still enjoyed. This was immensely hilarious. xD
Katara Falcon chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
*falls out of chair laughing*
SmokedBoo chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
I think this is the first time I've seen a fic mentioning, or evening writing about Gaia. Coolbeans. not bad for a first time pairing. ;)
Alura86 chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
I liked it and yeah i know the weirdness when my comp wont let me log onto Gaia , anyways if your still on it and i know you dont go with random meetings online my gaian is Artemis Wolverine
Dragon Kaiyo chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Oh, wow, couldn't keep the straight face while reading that because of Gaia. That coat cost 30k? It's only 3k. xD

Ah, you can look me up as Hostile Murder. It'd be fun talking to you about 'random meetings.'
Cr4ZyFr0G100 chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
I love the lines: Burn in hell

Not without you babe

I was hiyterical laughnig!
kikioblack chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
O.O

I LOVE GAIA!
MarshmallowPeepGod chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
GAIA ROCKS MY SOCKS! XP Wait...**looks down** Ok, yeah I'm wearing socks. LOlz, good fic. But, you should have save the Author comments for after teh story part. But I've made the same mistake so...kay.
NoaFuuma chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
altough i'm really but really tired i love this and i'd like to know the site to play that pleeze? (puppy eyes)
Rubai Sora chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
*laughs* That was great! Never seen a fic done that includes Gaia. (As soon as I read the title, I just had to read it! Doesn't help that I was on Gaia at the time... _;) It's always IMs or MMOs if it deals with on-line stuff. (Not complaining about the MMOs.) And it was really funny!

Rubi-chan

PS, Know how you feel about being broke. I can't spend any gold since I'm on a quest right now...