Reviews for BA Season 3: 63 - The Public Eye
Animecartooncomicgirl chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
oh man
Carlalalita chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Okay, I finally got the nerve to read the chapter I was dreading because it would destroy (at least temporarily)Shadow and Delilah.

First thoughts: Man have I missed Todd - he is a breath of fresh air that always makes me laugh out loud.

Second thought: Maria's preggers! Was not expecting that! Way to keep me on my toes!

In summary way freaking cool episode! I don't know how anyone could have such a wonderful imagination and writing talent, but you do!

I absolutely loved the episode I thought would be the hardest to read...on to more now that I don't have to be afraid anymore and I'm really anxious to see what you have in store next.

BTW, the future Trini didn't say anything about Hudson having a kid, so is this a different path than the one she came from?

Thanks for continuing to write (Ch 114 came out recently) as you most greedy and self-centered fan, I would beg that you never find another hobby to replace this one.

Cheers!
Ashti chapter 1 . 7/27/2001
Hey Barry :) I see you put up the next chapter. Well, I can only say this.. Dahum, good work.
ratfink chapter 1 . 7/25/2001
Boy, what is Maria going to do? I hope she bites the bullet and lets Hudson know. As a reader, I think she should tell him and keep it. Well think about it. It wouldn't be a normal featus, so Maria can't just go out and abort it just any where. That will draw unwanted attention towards her. Man, not good. Maria has to like Hudson just a little, right?
Morgana Fae chapter 1 . 7/25/2001
Now you've done it. This is by far one of the best your written yet. Creative genius.

This is one way to make people hang about in suspence. Please hurry with the next part.

One word comes to mind when you finish reading this piece, "Surprise!"
El Varon chapter 1 . 7/24/2001
Well. It seems as if everyone just got into some very, very deep "mierda". I doubt you could have put more surprises and shocking developments into a single story. Can't wai tuntil your next posting.
Jenigoyle chapter 1 . 7/24/2001
Wow...Barracuda, you've outdone yourself this time! Incredible! I absolutely CANNOT wait for your next installment!
Lee chapter 1 . 7/24/2001
Oh boy, the gargs got themselves a BIG problem! :)
Dara chapter 1 . 7/24/2001
What next?
ME chapter 1 . 7/24/2001
All I can say is OH SHIT! OH SHIT! OH SHIT!
JonathanDP81 chapter 1 . 7/23/2001
Jeez! It's like a hurricane just blew through your universe! I doubt more shocks than this could ever be squeezed into one story. I'll be on the edge of my seat waiting for the next installment! Please hurry!