Reviews for Weekendshift and Chocolate Cake
doubleliscool chapter 8 . 1/27/2013
I love this story!
Kris Morene chapter 3 . 11/2/2010
This story was just beautiful!
Fed up with this crap chapter 6 . 8/6/2009
Good so far.
funky-guitar-babe-9 chapter 8 . 6/10/2008
I actually nearly cried...and I never cry at these kinda things!

Well done, really, really, really well written, I enjoyed it lots :)

Keep writing!
spk chapter 8 . 4/24/2008
Absolutely Beautiful! This is a great idea on how Gibbs & Abby just fits so perfectly with their characters. :)
Blindbadger chapter 8 . 1/9/2008
Hello there,

Just got into NCIS - yes, I am a late bloomer when it comes to this program - chuckle - but, anyway, I thoroughly enjoyed this story. I shed a couple of tears because it did touch me in places but it also made me smile warmly because of the friendship Gibbs and Abby share.

I'm fully aware that Gibbs had seriously contemplated suicide in the past, where all it would have taken was for him to have pulled the trigger, but I have to say that your take on what made him stop was absolutely genious. I adored it completely and the thing is, it wouldn't surprise me if something like that had happened.

What I also loved about your story is that you see a deep, soul-mate friendship between Abby and Gibbs, and that's what I see too. More than Father/Daughter but not anything romantic at all, which is such a wonderful and refreshing change from most of the Gabby stories I've read.

I cringe to be honest when stories move on to them sharing a romantic relationship because it seems almost incestuous to me if that were to happen.

Still, anyway, many *many* thanks for sharing such a well thought out and excellent constructed story, one that deepens the backstory for both the characters (my two favourites to be honest).

Take care

remplie-de-souvenirs chapter 8 . 9/2/2007
Awesome! That was such a great story. I loved how you had Abby meet Gibbs, the whole idea was so perfect well done! this is definately going on my fav stories list! :D
louise1717 chapter 8 . 9/1/2007
loved it.i too enjoy the relationship between abby and friendship or loving couple .both make for excellent forward to your next fic.
AbbyF809 chapter 8 . 9/1/2007
A sweet ending! I am looking forward to your next story about Gibbs and Abby! I am glad you fell in love with wie Gabby fans have more to read:)

Mommy2Jacob chapter 8 . 9/1/2007
I really liked it. I too love that qoute, except I always heard it said, those we love never leave us, they just take up residence in our hearts. I love that Abby saved Gibbs! I can't wait to read your next story!
bookworm45 chapter 8 . 8/31/2007
Well done! The entire story was a joy to read, and I look forward to seeing what else you choose to write! Thanks!
moregoth chapter 7 . 8/26/2007
lovely story
jet43 chapter 7 . 8/25/2007
I cried...what a great addition to this story!
Jennifer Hart chapter 7 . 8/25/2007
Aw! That's so sweet! Hurry and update!
OhThoseEyes chapter 6 . 8/22/2007
Wow! That was awesome! Very powerful! I'm guessing he was going to kill himself over Kelly and Shannon's deaths?

I hope you update soon!