Reviews for Two Worlds
Acadis-Vulgaris chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Oh my gosh. Guess who. ;)

So I absolutely adore your mind. The grisly murders of each of the Chosen are deliciously violent and descriptive, and very creative. I wouldn't expect anything less from Vamdemon and Lucemon, our two favourite pretty-boy chessmasters. ;) Your dark humour and subtlety are forces to be reckoned with, and the open ending ends it with a bang! You'll go places with that talent of yours, my dear.
DesMiro chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
A nice way to connect seasons 1,2 and 4. I almost fell off my chair at the last line. Can't put anything passed Myotismon.
Dudepatrol47 chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Ok, this is a truly great story! I was really disappointed that lucemon beat myotismon so easily, but you made up for it with the antidote line!
LadyVamdemon chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
This is the goriest yet! I love it! But Vamde dies... :( Oh well, he gets the last laugh. Thank you for mentioning me even though I didn't do anything _ Good work.
lightning13 chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
... you took none of my ideas except the salt water and antidote thing. the plan for TK was to burn the branch as it was impaled on him and Joe was to be hung with the stethoscope . don't ask me for another idea if you aren't going to use it... also I wanted to know about teh other digidestined deaths. Creativity was always Myotismon's strong point, yet you let them die so simply... But still i liked how you started it and how you killed some of them... like izzy and ken. (Kari couldn't have survived for more than a day, even if shallow she would have suffocated long before they found her)