Reviews for Home
tite-lilith chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
I love this version, Edward finally agreed to transforme Bella.

Thank you!
twilight-is-lovee chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
AWW! I loved that. :DD
lips-like-morphinee chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
that was a great story
Nienna-lo chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
(apparemment, on peut t'écrire en français)

J'ai lu tout tes fic traduitent et c'était à chaque fois la même chose: merveilleux! "Home" était vraiment touchant, j'ai ador, tout comme "Bonne foi".
bookish327 chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
This was so wonderful. (NEW MOON tortured me with all of its sadness, and it would have been so much better for me if this had happened in it instead. I know, I know, that would have eliminated the whole love triangle thing and taken the werewolves out of the story pretty much, but I know that I personally would have liked it so much more. :-) ) I'm going to add this to my list of fics to re-read again in the future; it's definitely worth another look again (especially when I'll one day have the bad taste of a poorly-written story in my mouth and need some good writing to cleanse my palate).
The Things We All Hold Dear chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
you NEED to make a continuation
Airekel chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
You really write well. I love this story. I hope you will write lots of similar Edward/Bella stories to make the ache of finishing all four of Stephenie's books *multiple* times. You have Edward and Bella down really well. I love reading from Edward's POV. Thanks.
elizabethan chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
This is how I wish New Moon had happened. I like Jacob but I think S. Meyer took the J/B too far - I was not crazy about the tent scene in Eclipse. It would have been truer to Edward's character to come back and check on her and not be able to stay away. Thanks for writing this.
Joy Cullen chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Just like I'd always imagined it should be...enough of Edward deciding what's best for Bella and good for her to finally make herself heard... Congrats! this is another winner like everything you write.
yorkshirelass2007 chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
o i like this, and i loved the midnight sun reference! even tho i think you wrote it before it was mentioned by anyone...
bellamarie chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Wow. You're a wonderful writer - this plot is so complex but your transitions were magnificent, subtle, and easy to follow. There was so much drama but it didn't feel overly dramatic at any point. Your story was better than the original.
Twilight2121 chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
very good i enjoyed it alott
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
aw! h came back and i almost cried! i did! and i love charlie! he iz is the epitone of the worlds best dad! and then the fact bella gets scared ennuf to come to edward house and then gets incrdibly angy! i love it!
melliegirl13 chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
This was really cute and I like it. That could definitely be how it happened. Great job!
murmure etoile chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Great work! It should have happened like that in the book...

Thanks for sharing!