Reviews for Home
lions-lamb-4ever chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
That was a great alternate ending! No Jacob, thank god! I loved it!
jojo1997 chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
I love, love, love Edward's POV! This was totally awesome! this is how NM should've ended )
Ainsey chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Ahh, finally! I've been searching for an AU version of New Moon for almost two years, and I'm so glad that I found this story. The characterization, the dialogue, Edward's sophisticated yet unassuming phrasing...all perfect. This is an absolute gem of a story.
wsxokn chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Aw.
worldtraveler chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Short, angsty, sweet, fabulous, awesomeness! Thanks again!
Words-To-Choke-Upon chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
This was very cute, and I loved it!
maxieaka crazyismymarkersname chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
aw
Sapphire Mizu chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
Ooh, I like it! I really loved on how you described her every movement, and then he cracked. D The vision was really cool from Alice. D I think I got a cavity though. 3
dawntwilight000 chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Wonderful! Again a great story!
Streaming Radiant Fire chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
This is what the Twilight series should have been like...lol. I loved it! This story was awesome and I rather have this then Breaking Dawn, haha.
Raenad chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
"A demon had no right to touch an angel" There are no words. Gorgeous and beautiful just don't seem right. Perfect. Perfect Edward.
Kailen.Annastasia chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
LMAO "you're rediculus, but i foregive you" LMAO
hot 101 chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
I loved it, just beautiful!.
gaap237 chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Finally a story where he cracks! I never understood why he was so reluctant!
colorsallaround chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
Wow! Beautiful! I love the way you portrayed Edward's Pov it's not at all ooc! You are very good at writing.

I think that maybe you should contionue with this and make a full blown story! But it's your desicion to deside!
50 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »