Reviews for In A Handbasket
NightDream chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Wow.. I think I will never forget this story. It reminds all our regrets and missed opportunities, it's so hard and so true. A great and touching story
Thanks for this, your an amazing writer
SceneryWithoutSolace chapter 27 . 10/14/2013
So it was thanksgiving up here in Canada this weekend, and I went to visit family. Which means: road trip. On my drive home today (5 freakin' hours) I was - obviously - listening to music. And I'm nothing if not a music lover. But let's be honest, after 5 hours you've pretty much maxed out your good music and you get bored (is it weird that I still revert to Dashboard after all this time for fail safe tunes? I always find him keeping me company on the home stretch of long drives). Anyway, I started wishing I was reading fanfic instead, but more specifically, I was wishing that I was reading this guy. And you see, I've read this puppy ohhh, a thousand times (see review below), so I know the story pretty well. Still, I decided to read it again when I got home. So I did, in it's entirety. Sometimes I skip chapters and read the good ones (I always skip the Music Room chapter, like a denial thing, I think). BUT this time, I read it from first word to last without missing a beat. MAN it was a good one. I really felt it, all of it. Had to let you know 'cause, well, it's thanksgiving and I'm thankful for this guy. So, merci. :)
SceneryWithoutSolace chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
I always come back to this fic. Always. No matter how many other fics I read (I've even tried other pairings, *gasp!*), I always come back to In A Handbasket. Not just because Spashley is the best, simply because it's the best fic ever. I've read it probably 15-20 times and it never gets old. Gah, I miss your stories Sparks. I still sometimes go back to the Spencer and Ashley forum to read your unfinished guys. And I NEVER read unfinished stories. I'm still holding onto a desperate hope that one day we'll find out whatever happened with our girls from The Glass Case. They were just precious. Come back, will ya?
TVseriesbuff chapter 27 . 5/29/2013
I've read a whole lot of Spashley fics in the last few months (because I only saw it recently, stupid right?), and I have to say this has to be the best and most beautiful one I've read. It's so honest and true, and amazingly written. You described every scene and every thought of Ashley and Spencer so well that it was so hard to stop reading, and so hard not to get invested and feel what they were feeling too. It's so raw and so open and honest and, gah, perfect. Best story ever. Thank you.
Dav7788 chapter 27 . 5/10/2013
Just read this story for the first time. This story is simply amazing.
savannah chapter 27 . 4/17/2013
I read this six years ago and cried like a baby all the way through, just to do it again at the age of 24. i don't know who you are, but this is the most touching and beautiful love story i have and will ever read. thank you. :)
oOYuuOo chapter 27 . 2/23/2013
I love it! And I enjoyed reading this!

Thank you for the story! :3
cuteangel4eva chapter 27 . 11/11/2012
HI sorry im back lol just wanted to say that my previous review was obviously for this chapter here lol dnt wanna get u or anyone confuse lol and by the way wtf? i just realized this is my 17th review in a row OMG! this is like breaking a new record for me WOW 0_0 i nver reviewed this much in a row LOL god damn i guess i had too much to say? and excuse my languages im usually nver this hype w/ chapters hahhaha k peace out. u rock Isawsparks \m/
cuteangel4eva chapter 25 . 11/11/2012
Wow it's finally over lol. This story is basically all about loving to the fullest, getting ur heart broken to the fullest, and trying to survive w/o that person. Yea sure you'll live but like as what? a living zombie LOL, and when that great love comes back HOORAY! back to living life again.

SEriously it's been a great journey reading this story. It is actually a great love story to tell and it moved me. It's kinda similar to what happened to me except yours story and characters are more much more extreme; So the heartbreaks kinda reminded me of my own :(

So much love and emotions are released here, but all those dramas really exhaust the shit out of me LOL; I miss some fluffiness :( ohh and by the way for this chapter I have a song for Spencer, "Today My Life Begins" - Bruno Mars ;)
cuteangel4eva chapter 22 . 11/10/2012
*speechless* ... intense... too much heavy drama :( my poor heart hoits sigh...
cuteangel4eva chapter 21 . 11/10/2012
Shit that was some intense confrontation there. You got my heart beating so fast, clinging on each scene, and aching for both of them :(

WOW I so knew it! I told you why i thought Ash married Glen I knew it was to get closer to Spencer lol everything is about one to the other

OMG spencer u gotta stop asking the wrong questions just shut up and hug each other... ugh u and ur tooshie are gnna get thrown out in the car like that tsk tsk. I'm laughing when she said "how bout PB/J?" lol seriously? after what u said i dont think PB/J will save u honey
cuteangel4eva chapter 20 . 11/10/2012
OMG wow Spencer is way too freakin in love *speechless* she's soo cute taking pics and freezing time to capture those precious moments/angles lol. now that they both know how each other feels, there's no stopping her from expressing it all to Ash. 2 yrs of deprivation will do this to yah. Yup it's pretty much understandable :)
cuteangel4eva chapter 19 . 11/10/2012
lol "i have to have Ashley. And there's no stopping it." aww she's so damn cute but someone's a wee bit Ash Addict lol tsk tsk not good Spency :p jk it's totally Great be an Ash addict as much as u want no one's gnna stop u here darling ;)

It's funny how everything Spencer think she will not do, she ends up doing anyway or at least end up happening before her eyes. Damn lucky her Ash is seems to be insatiable lol kinda like her own genie in a bottle? hahahah
cuteangel4eva chapter 18 . 11/10/2012
wow Madison is such an amazing friend here and I was so giddy when she asked Spence about her sex experience LOL she wont drop it. She was right though, eye fucking for 2 years must have had that built up tension pretty high lol just ready to explode and send high voltage of scream and pleasure lol hmmm i can only imagine ... nice Maddie :) and at the end it's cute how Ash knows exactly what Spence is feeling w/o her having to say it :D aww they really get each other it's adorkable lol
cuteangel4eva chapter 17 . 11/10/2012
Wow Spencer is finally letting it all out, all her feelings. Wow I'm soo happy for her not to mention proud :) but sad that it gets soo conflicted that Ash is married. It's messed up though really sigh but i guess it's really inevitable let's just see how this story goes. I hope they really tell Glen, dump him, divorce, be together, face the prob and the criticism of friends/fam together. That's really the only right way without them needing to separate. lol ik that might be a cliche solution but hey let's see someone disagree with me then :P