Reviews for Wishing Star
Shadow Zee chapter 3 . 7/1/2011
Whooot! The nod towards X-Men made my day! Great story so far! :D
Jacqueline Faber chapter 2 . 3/12/2011
And this chapter was worse. I can't follow the story at all!
Jacqueline Faber chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Gah. Sentence. Structure. Where is it!

I barely understood this chapter.

Um, so it's after the 2007 movie...Screamer and 'Cade are still on Earth...Somehow Starscream was identified and fought with Ironhide.

Fix the grammar. PLEASE.
Yay~! Go cade! Squish the dregs of society~! xD
Pyra Shadowalker chapter 18 . 12/15/2009
Love to see you do an was still awsome1
DaughterofSkywarp chapter 18 . 1/19/2009
This was a totally awesome fic. Nice work!
Cascade Raven chapter 16 . 1/17/2009
Hey this is good. *phew* I finally made it to Chapter 16 without being interrupted. Yay! Anyways I really like this story. I'm so looking forward to reading the end. Good luck.
Shadir chapter 18 . 10/1/2008
Excellent, great fic
Grey Grapevines chapter 18 . 8/6/2008
This story has got to be my fave concerning Transformers!
Starshinesoldier chapter 18 . 7/4/2008
... XD Starscream is EVIL. Beat up the autobots, and then except their peace treaty. lol, he just wanted one victory before making peace ne?
starkling chapter 18 . 3/28/2008
That was one great story and I loved Starscream to bits! His interactions with Ironhide were very good and I didn't mind 'Hide's personatily being messed up a little (and since you came up with such a good cover. Pfft. xD).

And Decepticons came to rescue Starscream? So cute! Bet that's their way of showing even a little compassioness to their comrades. ;D It's Deceptilove, people!

But one question... Rediculous? Is that even a word? Not to sound offencive or anything but you seem to use that word a lot and it always manages to caught my eye. Do you mean ridiculous?

But, anyhoow, really great story. *thumbs up*