Reviews for How to Acquire a Boyfriend Before Lunch
satomika chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
nyeeheehee...

out of all the rogue/pyro fics i've ever read before this, this one has definitely gave me the "kilig" factor...

"kilig" is a Filipino term, and although it may mean "tingly, and/or the proverbial 'having butterflies in the stomach'" in English terms, the word "kilig", in my mind, has a stronger inclination and meaning (which is why i decided to introduce it) :)

i SO definitely love this!
sam chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
great story! i wish there was a sequel though.. but still it was good and i love how john just had to beat bobby.
sage chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
i was smiling the whole time while i was reading this! (*sigh* if only this really did happen) AWESOME job!
Mrs.Vendetta chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
love it
indefinitelyhigh chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Ah, I just so loved this :) Pyro just loves to be beat Bobby! ;D Ryro ftw!
the wild semicolon chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
*smiles* completely adorable. loved this
Mavrixtrinkia chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
hhehehehehehehe! cute!
musichangover chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
i applaud you *clapclap*...haha...sweet and nice...definitely love this...great story!haha...one shot...sigh...ah well...)
hotbritt5000 chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
LOVE IT! :) Great One-Shot. Going On My Fav's :)
shadowglove chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
oh! I love this I do I do I do!
FluidDegree chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
OMG I absolutely love this story! Great job
atruwriter chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
This was awesome, I loved it.

Funny. Cute. Interesting.

I was hoping to see Bobby's reaction, but my imagination works fine.

Love the possessive streak. ;) Totally John.

Great work!
Sublime Angel chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
i love this little story! twas so sweet! good work!
Anna chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
I completely loved it! As soon as she asked why he picked that day to ask her out, I knew it was because Bobby was going to! I loved this. The note was my favorite part though, too cute!
The Truth About Roses chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
OMG! OMG! OMG! That was totally cute! I can't believe he actually drew the bricks! That was so sweet!

Ahem. Yea, blame Evo Kitty for this little squealing fangirl display. But what the hell, it's Pyro! Pyro Pyro Pyro Pyro Pyro. Pyro.

I am so high on caffeine right now if you can't tell ;P

Anyway, that was indeed very sweet. Makes me wonder about that one time with this guy. Only he preferred my table at the cafeteria... I have never realised how damn tall he is.

Yeah. I can't really remember but I'm pretty sure I acted the same way as Rogue... Before the Professor's office scene, that is. *chews lower lip* It's actually pretty scary, if you think about it. Ahem. Right.

Take care you!*