Reviews for Moments
Niixxy chapter 1 . 3/22
Damn these feels.

I loved this, so, so much.

Immediately a favorite.
rriddlemethis chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
This is so good I'm reading it for the second time. The glimpses in their friendship showing how they were slowly becoming closer was genius. And I especially liked that you just didn't end the story with Sirius' death or Hermione's grief. I hope you'll write more wonderful stories of Hermione and Sirius, whether their friendship or relationship or whatever. Great work!
oh god chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
u punched me in the heart
oh well im off to cry for the next few weeks i hope you're happy bye
shoelys chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
that made me cry ok bye
sunshine37 chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Excellent job. Sad but good.

Thanks so much for sharing.
glittercrumbs321 chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
absolutely beautiful, mad me cry
lovemya2000 chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Aww hermione died. I cried, sad story but good
WaitingForRand chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
wow
Ragnell chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
A haunting and wistful tale. The canon always struck me as hitting off the mark, when so many major characters died, but Harry, Ron and Hermione are given the "happily ever after" ending. While the multiple canon deaths were overkill of too many major actors, it was just too convenient to have H&R&H survive.
OspreyEmblem chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Do you like making people cry? Because you are good at it.
behind veils and trench coats chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
There are tears in my eyes right now. You wrote this flawlessly, the interaction between Sirius and Hermione felt incredibly natural I loved the little moments the two of them had, especially the letters. I kept hoping this was longer so there could be more of them. Wonderful job.
mugglehugger chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Sosososososo good. I haven't read much Sirius/Hermione, but your stories are making me love them. Can't wait to read more of your work. You're incredible.
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Really lovely.
Tonks317 chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Beautiful :) Held true to the characters, and oh-so-well threaded and paced. Well done!
White Crow chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Massive crying going on. Your fault.

Now off to read the rest of your stuff. :)