Reviews for In Reasonable Doubt
EvilIsntBorn337 chapter 6 . 9/18/2007
Yay :) i love them together. please update
Shadowy-Hollow chapter 6 . 9/18/2007
OH PLEASE OH PLEASE UPDATE ASAP! I LOVE THIS AND IT JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER!
bbandgsr chapter 6 . 9/18/2007
I'm so sorry i haven't R n R'd for a while i've been so busy the last few days! anyway have caught up no, more great chapters loving this story its great!
rjbridge chapter 6 . 9/18/2007
Awesome chapter! Love the GSR moment. Can't wait for more.
CR1-GSR chapter 6 . 9/18/2007
Lovely ,lovely lovely
Davy's Girl chapter 6 . 9/18/2007
"He gently stroked her hair and let his hand run down to rest against her cheek He gave her an encouraging smile and said softly, “That’s my girl.” " (he says this with the others listening too - wow Go Griss!)

Beautiful - beautiful! Heartwarming. Grissom is finally getting his his head away from the microscope. LOL
meester chapter 6 . 9/18/2007
Please update soon!
LOCISVU chapter 5 . 9/16/2007
No Sara no!
Famous4it chapter 5 . 9/15/2007
In the name of all that is GSR YOU BETTER UPDATE SOON
butterflysgsr chapter 5 . 9/15/2007
Hey! aewsome story! i wanna know wats gonna happen next!lol!
Savior Emma Swan chapter 5 . 9/15/2007
I am loving this story! I'm so surprised to see you update it twice in one day! The chapters are so wonderfully long! I certainly hope that Grissom can save Sara on the actual show! Long live Sara Sidle and GSR!
rjbridge chapter 5 . 9/15/2007
Great chapter. Please update soon!
tine chapter 5 . 9/15/2007
I just found this fic and I love it. I read all 5 chapters and cannot wait for more. Please update really really soon.
NickyStokes chapter 5 . 9/15/2007
is this fast enough? My God you know how to keep us coming back for more...for the love of all that is GSR...stop the angst and give that man some happiness...get the head out of the microscope Grissom...
meester chapter 5 . 9/15/2007
Please update soon! I really love the story!
57 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »