Reviews for The Elevator Incident
kfatica chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
The story was pretty funny! I really liked the ending. Eames was great.
Cherylwb chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Yeah. He's that bad, plus some. But this was delightful! Thank you for this nice treat of a story. I could just picture the whole thing going down in the elevator. Two alpha males indeed.
HeathRowTottie chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Brilliant! You have a real turn for comedy.
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Great story! I really enjoyed it!
insubordinationfreak chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Ross owned that one. It was hilarious writing. Not exactly how I imagined Bobby & Alex in an elevator.
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
If only Gorin and Eames would get together! Loved the premise - loved everything about it!
Ainsley Hibbs chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Oh, me likey. Get them stranded or stuck somewhere else. I like these stories. LOL!
movieholic chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
The part where Bobby says, "Fine. Shut-up and stop harassing me!" Made me laugh. It was all very funny, so thanks for sharing!
Medea Callous chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Oh wow that was so cute!
Anguis chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Nice balance of levity and claustrophobe panic-it'd be easy to push the situation too far one way or the other, but I think you got the mix right. I also really liked the relationship dynamics at play here. Well done!
BabyBeaver chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Aw, cute. At first I thought Ross was just being a jerk, but at the end, I felt better about it. I love that Bobby is always so shy around certain people and subjects. I hadn't pictured him as claustrophobic, but I guess anything's possible...

Nice job. )
NancyD1 chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
"Mr. Twitchy" - very funny and made me laugh. Thanks!
waldkind chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
very entertaining, see, Ross is not that bad at all :) I really like your stories.
TheDistractedWriter chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
aw that was so cute! i loved it. great work ]
I-am-LMR chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
I love it. It cracked me up and stayed pretty in character for a romance humor fic. Good job and thank you.