Reviews for Cowards
Written Fire chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Good fic.
yay chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Ah, those lovely bonding moments right before people kill each other.
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Awe(:
Loonynamelass chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Beautiful and heart-trending, as all of your stories are.
AvidReaderBz chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
On the short side, but feeling it! Actually an awesome story despite the lack of tom or hermione. GREAT job
Rhyselle chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Yay, a redeemable Draco fic! :)

There aren't enough of these out there. I despise that Rowling wasted the opportunity to make Draco more than a cardboard whining opportunistic coward. While you still have him running away from the fight and living to move on, you made him much more likeable, and I could see him having an much more satisfying future than the stupid epilogue to DH gave him.

Can you tell that I was dreadfully disappointed with the way DH ended. I was fine with the first half but the last half truly sucked, IMO. Your fanfic is MUCH better!
TheHeartMaker chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Lovely. I have decided I have fallen inlove with all of your Harry Potter work. You are brilliant. I'm not "kissing your ass" or anything, I really admire your determination, accuracy AND ability to make everything mean something deep inside.
kirby russell chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
huzzah! i can totally see this happening, even in DH.
Dead-Luthien chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
wow! congratulations...It goes perfectly with the story.
Alexandria J. Malfoy chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
aw, lovely. just what i need, some d/g goodness to cheer me up from that depression of finding out that draco & ginny dont get together in DH *glares* but lovely story. well done!
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
This is written well. Unfortunatly, the one problem is the characters are OoC.