Reviews for Stockholm Syndrome
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2016
Hinatas character is way too out of character. Makes me cringe
Guest chapter 6 . 8/10/2016
This is the worst fucking fanfiction I have ever seen maybe worse than hitler ughh
Ann Onymous chapter 11 . 4/1/2016
This is my first time reading this type of fan fiction and I absolutely don't regret my decision. It's been almost 10 years so I suggest you start updating if you want to stay alive.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/29/2016
8 years later... *sips tea and crosses legs*
XxsalariaxX chapter 8 . 9/14/2015
Update
dumdeedum chapter 11 . 8/18/2015
It's too bad since it's been awhile since this story has been updated. It's a terrific story. Glad I still found and read it. Hopefully the writer will resume it again soon!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/6/2015
Please can you finish this story. I read the story and finish chapter 11 and its supper supper good. I know you wrote this a while back but can you plz start writting again.
Grim Peasant chapter 11 . 8/3/2015
Please continue.
Lukalukageno chapter 11 . 6/3/2015
UPDATE UPDATE PLS!
crystalblue19 chapter 11 . 5/1/2015
I know it's been a loooong time since this fic was updated - but I was wondering if you ever plan on finishing it? It's just so wonderfully dark and interesting and I'm enjoying obsessed!Sasuke and twisted Itachi. :3
Eyanei chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
Yep. Just as well written, well planned, and captivating as the first time I read it five years ago. :) :) :) I love your writing. It's detailed and simple and entertaining all at the same time. Good job, misery! :)(:
magi chapter 9 . 2/8/2015
I like all of them but I want the 'lead me not into temptation' to be posted more than the other
LovelyStar123 chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
Type your review for this chapter here...
Hinata-Hime-Starz chapter 11 . 8/25/2014
You should definitely finish this story or make a part 2
Juri.DP chapter 8 . 7/17/2014
Omigosh! Your writing style changed in this chapter! No, I'm saying that's good! It's more poetic and beautifully menacing, which seems to be Sasuke's mindset completely. Actually, everyone's mindset has slowly became this way, and this style locks in the mood.

Ugh, I feel like I'm being brainwashed, too, because, near the end, I'm just yelling in my head, "SASUKE SAVE HER!"

How quaint. I'm getting so in to my emotions right now...