Reviews for Stockholm Syndrome
This is an amazing story i love it
Please continue also when you finish your story can you do a

Obsession/Yandere naruto uzumaki x Sakura please
WHY YOU GOTTA LEAVE IT HERE ITS SO GOOD! It's a sexy horror that you rarely see in ff
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2016
Hinatas character is way too out of character. Makes me cringe
Guest chapter 6 . 8/10/2016
This is the worst fucking fanfiction I have ever seen maybe worse than hitler ughh
Ann Onymous chapter 11 . 4/1/2016
This is my first time reading this type of fan fiction and I absolutely don't regret my decision. It's been almost 10 years so I suggest you start updating if you want to stay alive.
Guest chapter 11 . 3/29/2016
8 years later... *sips tea and crosses legs*
XxsalariaxX chapter 8 . 9/14/2015
Update
dumdeedum chapter 11 . 8/18/2015
It's too bad since it's been awhile since this story has been updated. It's a terrific story. Glad I still found and read it. Hopefully the writer will resume it again soon!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/6/2015
Please can you finish this story. I read the story and finish chapter 11 and its supper supper good. I know you wrote this a while back but can you plz start writting again.
Grim Peasant chapter 11 . 8/3/2015
Please continue.
Lukalukageno chapter 11 . 6/3/2015
UPDATE UPDATE PLS!
crystalblue19 chapter 11 . 5/1/2015
I know it's been a loooong time since this fic was updated - but I was wondering if you ever plan on finishing it? It's just so wonderfully dark and interesting and I'm enjoying obsessed!Sasuke and twisted Itachi. :3
Eyanei chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
Yep. Just as well written, well planned, and captivating as the first time I read it five years ago. :) :) :) I love your writing. It's detailed and simple and entertaining all at the same time. Good job, misery! :)(:
magi chapter 9 . 2/8/2015
I like all of them but I want the 'lead me not into temptation' to be posted more than the other