Reviews for Stockholm Syndrome
Lukalukageno chapter 11 . 6/3
UPDATE UPDATE PLS!
crystalblue19 chapter 11 . 5/1
I know it's been a loooong time since this fic was updated - but I was wondering if you ever plan on finishing it? It's just so wonderfully dark and interesting and I'm enjoying obsessed!Sasuke and twisted Itachi. :3
Eyanei chapter 1 . 2/24
Yep. Just as well written, well planned, and captivating as the first time I read it five years ago. :) :) :) I love your writing. It's detailed and simple and entertaining all at the same time. Good job, misery! :)(:
magi chapter 9 . 2/8
I like all of them but I want the 'lead me not into temptation' to be posted more than the other
DarkAkuma666 chapter 1 . 1/8
Type your review for this chapter here...
Hinata-Hime-Starz chapter 11 . 8/25/2014
You should definitely finish this story or make a part 2
Juri.DP chapter 8 . 7/17/2014
Omigosh! Your writing style changed in this chapter! No, I'm saying that's good! It's more poetic and beautifully menacing, which seems to be Sasuke's mindset completely. Actually, everyone's mindset has slowly became this way, and this style locks in the mood.

Ugh, I feel like I'm being brainwashed, too, because, near the end, I'm just yelling in my head, "SASUKE SAVE HER!"

How quaint. I'm getting so in to my emotions right now...
Juri.DP chapter 7 . 7/11/2014
This fic reeeeeeeeeally has me craving cheeseburgers omiGOSH. I was afraid Sasuke was going to kill the dogs before they left, ha. I'm glad they're okay.

I wish I could say the same for Hinata...
Juri.DP chapter 3 . 6/27/2014
THIS IS WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR! A story like this! But maybe I'm terrible at looking because I hear there are plenty of "crazy" SasuHinas where Sasuke is...crazy... BUT THIS! Ah!

Um, as you can see, I'm not very far, but your last update was in 2008? Ha... Ha... Are you okay? Did something happen? Did you just move on? Heh... Heh...

You're okay, right?
RyoPyoTurtle chapter 11 . 6/15/2014
Gah! It's been so long since you updated... TT
Starcakes chapter 11 . 4/28/2014
I don't know which one of the brothers is more psychotic. Itachi or Sasuke. But the recent chapter, the scale is tipping more into Itachi's favor, although Sauke is still a close second. Maybe even in par of Itachi.
Man. This story is just too twisted. I don't even know if I'm in my right mind right now. Reading 11 chapters through a psycho's perspective makes you think that the behavior of such is normal.
And this is a compliment dear author. That how much this story just cut deep in me.
I can't wait how this story will unveil. Kiba made me cry. How dare you make me cry haha
Starcakes chapter 2 . 4/28/2014
Oh gawd. I love psycho Sasuke! I love this!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
I must say, you're one hell of an author. However, if you ever plan on updating this story, I request there to be some character development on sasuke's part. sasuke had already started of as a sadistic, insane person who's obsessed with Hinata, while Hinata is slowly developing feelings for sasuke. . Maybe sasuke's love can change a little from selfishness to selflessness? then again, I don't know if the whole Stockholm syndrome situation works that way. but anyways great writing so far! I just don't want the story to end with sasuke getting his way or without him changing a little.
Hell Jashin chapter 11 . 1/12/2014
Itachi is just one hell of an accomplice in this fanfic, though I must say -out of irony- I rather enjoy his "jokes", and do often laugh sardonically with him.

I was also slightly surprised by the "T" rating, but I didn't question it since this story isn't complete.

Anyways, I suppose your fic has kept me away long enough from my T.S. Eliot, but I enjoyed it nevertheless. I hope you do decide to update this again.

Kudos!
Fher34 chapter 11 . 12/18/2013
O.o I must admit, at the beginning I was pretty much like D : oh my gosh sasuke is insane! However. I think itachi 's the one losing it. Badly. LOL
I wish u had finished this :'( sigh. But oh well. I enjoyed this work a lot :D