Reviews for The Hogwarts Alumni Book Club
lovely
Claude Amelia Song chapter 3 . 8/4
Love it.
NeverlandWanderer chapter 1 . 6/19
Celebrating! Remembering the time that J.K. ROWLING finally admitted that she messed up with the pairings! I am soooo happy about that announcement. (No offense to the shippers of 'RonXHermione' and 'HarryXGinny) HHr ship forever!
FierceDeityLinkMask chapter 1 . 4/25
Draco Malfoy Married Astoria Greengrass!
hhrforever chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
I loved the banter back and forth between the characters. I hated the epilogue.
ForeverRainingFire chapter 3 . 4/6/2015
Haha, so funny! Great job!
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 3 . 7/28/2014
That was beautiful man. That was beautiful
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
The love child part was brilliant.
M. Jackson Potter chapter 3 . 10/16/2013
No. No. NO. Really, I don't say stuff like that, but your story is just... I love Romione, I tolerate Dramione, but I HATE Harmione. As I said before I tolerate Dramione, but Dranny it's stupid, no offense. Besides JK Rowling is awesome and if she wanted Ron and Hermione and Harry and Ginny to get together, you should respect it. Thank you for reading, and I'm sorry for being rude.
GingerHannah chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
This is so much better than the actual epilogue. From now on, I'll just pretend it was part of the epilogue.
elmoryakhan chapter 3 . 6/7/2013
Loved this story but NOT the Draco/Ginny pairing. How about a sequel?
HarryHEARTHermione chapter 3 . 4/25/2013
Its been a great read. Lol. i just hope you finish this story, the pairs of duo confronting the muggle writer ( posing as jkr was a witch or wizard who has some issues with Harry) lol
HarryHEARTHermione chapter 2 . 4/25/2013
Haha Love the conversations...
HarryHEARTHermione chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
hahaha, this is funny! And I like Draco here... Lmaooooo.. Receding hairlinegoing bald lolololll
1Kiko chapter 3 . 10/21/2012
Bahahahahahahaha! This was amazing!

I whooped out loud and punched the air when the mention of Ripley was made in comparison to Mrs. Weasley. I absolutely love Aliens (it's once of my favorite movies) sos I totally made that connection. It makes me so happy when others do too.

Malfoy mimicking Voldie in Yoda talk had me laughing my ass off.

I whooped again for Neville being the one to kill Bellatrix Lestrange.

I laughed about Harry forgetting his medication.

This was just wonderful. I am so happy to have found it.

:] Kiko