Reviews for An Extensive Code
Halfangeltje chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
No next chapter? :[
AsianIdiot16 chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
So sad u discontinued this! I really wanted to know what the fake slade was all about!
TheGuardian'sOfTheFishbowl chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Me: u should seriously consider continuing this Sempai

Niome: This is awesome
astrakage chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
I would love to see where you take this! I hope that you haven't given up on it? I would love to see the reactions to there being two Slades.
I'mawsomedealwithit chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
HOLY SHIZNIT! this story is amazing! pleeeeaaasssee update as soon as you can!
Mischiefs-Hawk chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
awesome story and stuff except it has a little con

slade really does only have 1 eye his ex-wife shot at him thus he lost his eye

other then that it was great :)
DarkRocketX chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Continue this :O

It's really interesting, and it's not often I review now.

Bane WolfBlood chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Really good!
Angel of Death and Darkness chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
GREAT chapter!Poor Robin,he must have gone through serious HELL with this IMPOSTER!I can already tell that Slade is going to seriously KILL this guy for hurting HIS Robin!I'll be waiting for the next chapter!Its getting good,no GREAT! chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
another good story here update

if you cab soon.
Sladin5Ever chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
I thought I reviewed this long time ago with my old account... Anyway, ever gonna finish it? I mean, I wanna know more! Its almost 2010! I hope you continue. Please?
Tai-sensei chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
This story is freaking awesome. One of the best i've ever read. I really hope you start working on it again because I would love to see how it ends. thanks for the shot of angst. Thanks for posting best wishes and good waves.
Lady Jecalyn chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
that was good. Yeah i've read Small print and yours is shorter but still really good. i would love to see Slade kick fake slade's ass. that bastard! raping Robin, doesn't he know only the real slade is aloud to do that!

well, i'm going to go check out your other stories, i'm going to be disapointed if you don't have any more.

lady jeaclyn out
cody chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
update! update!
cody chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
this is good! update please.