Reviews for The name is Potter Black!
kkarrot chapter 2 . 4/1
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Guest chapter 4 . 12/17/2016
I really love your fics but you should get someone to check them over before publishing.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/17/2016
Soooooooo good! I love this fanfic so much! The only thing is, I recommend having someone proofread your work before publishing, as I found several grammar and spelling errors. Still, really good!
Child of Dreams chapter 40 . 11/21/2016
It's "Kedavra", not " Kedrava".
Thursdaypants13 chapter 17 . 11/8/2016
I really really like this! You are a great writer! I just posted my first fanfiction and I was wondering if you would be willing to critique it? I only mean this as the highest form of flattery and was only asking because I really admire your writing! If you don't have time or don't want to that is fine.
Thursdaypants13 chapter 11 . 11/8/2016
Just wondering but, what does Remus teach?
Pureblood Mask chapter 35 . 10/31/2016
i thought "red hair" was ginny haha
Pureblood Mask chapter 29 . 10/30/2016
oh my gog they tried to set them up together to sleep together I CANT
KTapering chapter 14 . 10/13/2016
My favorite part was when Ron said to Sirius "Because you are a skeptic...sir" XD
KTapering chapter 10 . 10/13/2016
Keep calm andr drive to Hogwarts (Un clásico!)
Guest chapter 35 . 5/30/2016
you are amazing
nanaeleanor chapter 41 . 4/28/2016
Nice alternative reality. Plenty of excitement. I like how you make sure the main events occur like they were demanded by fate, but in a different way. Clever.
nanaeleanor chapter 22 . 4/27/2016
One of the things I like about this fic is that you never neglect to have the characters do what would be expected from wizards capable of magic. Often in stories a reader finds herself wondering why didnt they do this or that which seems so obvious. Like in bad situations when they could apparate or put a house under a Fidelius or many other easy options. I understand that a writer needs for things to go wrong and create tension, but it can make a story unbelievable and I think that is lazy writing. Here you make the wizards smart and they consult each other. They do what smart wizards would do to protect Harry and each other. I like it. It makes the plot stronger. Kudos.
nanaeleanor chapter 23 . 4/27/2016
I think wizards can be the same animal whether in Patronus or Animagus form because otherwise they would run out of animals to be. However, each one would be different looking. For instance both McGonagall and Umbridge had cat Patronuses, but were different and likely recognizable to others. Lily was not an Animagus, but they would all have seen her Patronus at some point. And there is a possibility that her Patronus form changed after she was with James. After all, Severus' Patronus changed to a doe after she died. It was never made clear whether or not one's Patronus and Animagus forms were normally the same. We were told that being an Animagus was rare and that even most adult wizards had difficulty with the Patronus charm as well. There is a lot of wiggle room here for the fanfic writer to make up their own rules. Personally I don't find the stag a very useful form. One can't sneak around very well or be as effective in battle. As a symbolic device of course, it's priceless. I like when Harry is a falcon or some other raptor. Since he loves flying and is such a natural flyer, it always seems apropos. Plus an excellent way to escape a sticky situation. My all time favorite Animagus form in fanfic is in a story by DobbyElfLord called Altered Destinies. I won't give it away as it's such a good laugh, but I will say I am referring to the form young Tom Riddle takes when a time traveling Harry teaches him. It's one of the best. Getting back to your story, I wonder if Snapes Patronus will change to be a wolf after he masters his Animagus form.
nanaeleanor chapter 7 . 4/25/2016
No need to worry about your choices. This is your fic and you can make your characters be any way you want. I think it's weird when readers complain about things being "different." Fan fic is not canon. Otherwise we could just keep rereading the original books. Anyway, your story is nice with a very sweet, lovable Harry. It warms the heart to imagine him growing up loved by so many. The characters all seem pretty loving and good but not syrupy or silly. Good job. One complaint...loads of typos and misspellings,etc. quite a lot.
2,091 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »