Reviews for The name is Potter Black!
KawaiiRayne chapter 19 . 4/13
i've made an observation while reading.
I'm currently on chapter 19 and harry is 13.
but why is it he's still portrayed as though he is 6 or 7 in his mannerisms and thoughts? the only time he actually seemed his age was when he was have the talk lol.
Hobbyfarmer chapter 44 . 3/7
Again Great Job
Hobbyfarmer chapter 43 . 3/7
I am surprised that Susan has not visited. Other than that still a great story.
noylj chapter 2 . 3/6
So, your Harry is an idiot-can't even see through pathetic Draco
Hobbyfarmer chapter 35 . 3/6
Susan and Harry is one of my favorites, but Hermione and Ron are terrible in my opinion. However this is more a Harry/Sirius/Remus/Severus centered story and I still love it thanks.
Hobbyfarmer chapter 27 . 3/5
Blackie that is brilliant LOL
Hobbyfarmer chapter 24 . 3/4
I love this story even though I was never a fanf of Remus/Tonks
Hobbyfarmer chapter 4 . 3/2
This is one of the best Snape's I have ever read. I hate JKR's Snape.
Loki Firefox chapter 18 . 2/28
I've been reading HP fics for a long time now (so grateful that there are over half-a-million of them on this site alone) but my tastes have changed and I prefer non-romantic ones now. So I basically focus on adventure or family-themed fics.

You can't imagine how excited I was to find an author who has the exact same idea I do about Snape and the Malfoys. Snape is a hero, he was brave and was on the side of the light BUT he was a cruel, vindictive man as well. And the Malfoys are opportunistic scum who got away with supporting a monster. I can't stand fics that leave everything as is but paint Snape and the Malfoys as misunderstood.

Snape is a rich character but he's best when you take EVERYTHING about him into account. So the Snape I love best is the Snape in canon but gets redeemed and gets redeemed correctly, or, like in this case, is given a very plausible way of not becoming the terrible person he becomes in canon. And not doing it by bashing other characters in the process.

I am loving this fic, I also find it funny that Snape is now in the position of Sirius was in OotP. He wants to help but he can't do so openly because of his situation (Sirius was still wanted and in this one, Snape has to maintain a cover).

You have a gift of letting your own spin get in there while keeping things recognizably canon.

It is so great to find an author with the right (ie the same idea as me LOL) idea about Snape and the Malfoys.
Fitcherella chapter 1 . 2/17
I love this story!
Haru Hime-sama chapter 35 . 12/28/2014
Why susan? Not that i don't like her, but she hasn't been mentioned before and now suddenly she become important. I feel like it rather luna than her.

But that aside, i love this story very much. This is kind of story that I've been looking for. Soooo tired with manipulative dumbledore and sirius and severus rivalry. I love them here.

Thank you so much for sharing your story.
Emma Marie Black chapter 35 . 11/22/2014
I loved this chapter.. Sirius' fatherly protectiveness is adorable
Noble Korhedron chapter 22 . 11/19/2014
Poor sod... Bloody Dementors! OOOOH, just let me at Fudge right now?! *SNARLS*
Imaginer.012 chapter 31 . 11/16/2014
I'm LOVING your story so far. I have always ignored any fics that had Snape in it, but WOW. This is incredible! Normally a good Snape is SO unbelievable, but this is amazing! I'm loving it so much! One of my favs! One question- what chapter was Snape's memory when Harry gave him a picture and called him 'Uncle Sevvy'? I can't seem to find it and I want to read it again:). Loving it!
He will knock four times chapter 40 . 10/29/2014
And Harry's going to jump in front of killing curse, gets rid of Horxcruks, nagini will die soon and the order is on the way. I think I can see how this will play out
2,049 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »