Reviews for The name is Potter Black!
PadawanCassy chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Hello, I love all your stories that you've done, but this one is one of my favorites. So please when you have the chance since your doing other stories as well, up date it.

Cassy
lucy chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
now this is interesting.

I can't wait for you to write up the next chapter.
serrebi chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
nice story. I love the suddle changes in hp's character. I hope you continue this, would be interesting to see where this goes.
FantasyLover74 chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
this was to cute for words well done
SWaddict1986 chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
"He was four when he announced very seriously at the staff table one night that Uncle was just wrong for him and from then on he’d be Grandpa. Only one person at the table managed to not burst in laughter and even him had a sneer on his face that Harry had learned to interpret as being highly amused."

Hehehe, I love Dumbledore.

And I'm just going to assume the owner of that sneer is Snape. "Uncle Sevvy" :P hahahaha.

"Until Harry showed up and said “hello Grandma” and the woman couldn’t stop cooing at her new grandson."

Well, at least she's not screaming at him. Hehehe. That's awesome.

"and detailed instructions Uncle Moony gave him behind Sirius’s back. Not that Harry had many plans for pranks, he wasn’t much of a prankster but he had all the intentions to pass products and instructions to the twins who would be more than happy to give them good use"

Ah, Moony, Moony, Moony. Forever the Marauder, that's for sure. ;)

the twins would definitely love them.

"I recall once when you stole your father’s wand and the whole Great Hall was covered with cotton candy.”"

SWEET! That's awesome I wish that would happen in my room *stares sadly at the walls*

"Ever since he took this job he never stopped imagining James reaction and teasing. Not that he had to imagine much, Remus had been merciless in the teasing department."

Heh, that I believe.

I'd definitely rather have him than Binns. I'd bet he would make history seem fun.

"“What happened? I knew it! I shouldn’t have let him go! Too dangerous! Bunch of Death Eaters out there just waiting to get their grubby little hands on my baby!”"

*blink* 11 years too late and 3 years too early, Padfoot. Crazy boy. Man. Whatever he is LOL. He's crazy, that's for sure

" My dad explained it to me a few years back.”

“I though your father was dead,” she said bluntly. The nerve! No tact what so ever."

Well...she is stating a fact. I wouldn't have said it so bluntly, I would have been more hesitant about it. but I think it would be a common response for people who don't know him.

"He was smaller than the average first year, Madam Pomfrey had never been able to tell if his stunted growth had been because of the Dursleys horrendous care for six very important months in a toddler’s life or if that was from the failed killing curse."

*rolls eyes* or it's because some children don't grow much until later in their lives.

" He kept repeating in his head “He’s a student now, that’s his place. He’s all grown up and before you know it he’ll be graduating and meeting some woman that will through his head off and convince him to elope with her and you’ll never see your baby again. Get him and lock him up in his room till he’s fifty!” he even gave a little jerk upwards until he reasoned, “No, that wouldn’t work.”"

I can't help but laugh. But aw, poor Sirius! Ah, the downside of being a parent.

"Sirius was already thinking of the issue of Broom Weekly that he had in his quarters and his very large family vault"

That doesn't surprise me in the slightest.

"He was brave and daring. And as pointed out before, reckless, a prime flaw on Gryffindors"

Oh hell yes. I swear, it's a requirement.

Awesome first chapter! Can't wait for more!
aerohead1980 chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
This was fantastic. I can't wait to read more.
doornumberthree chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
Aw, how cute! Sirius is my favorite character, so I love stories about him in his younger years. Hope you update soon!
asdfjkl chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
love it! ron's great, and i like your reasoning to why harry's in gryff. good way to do it, it makes sense. what's harry's relationship to snape? lots of twins! will it be eventual h/g? will sirius ever find a girlfriend? if sirius is teaching dada, then what about the jinx?

can't wait to see how everything else goes down! update soon!
songsofthestars chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
Aw, this fic is SO cute, I love it! Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy :P I love getting to see Sirius as the overprotective dad, and Harry wanting people to recognize him as his father. The idea of seeing Harry grow up with Sirius there is a great one, so I hope to read more!
2,274 | « Prev Page 1 .. 142 149 150 151 152