Reviews for No Loitering
Fragments of Imagination chapter 3 . 12/22/2013
Good story! A cute ending.
AngelSilverWing1 chapter 3 . 11/16/2013
I loved it!
blaqkXIII chapter 3 . 5/1/2010
wow...i really love how you wrote Yami's character...excellent!
great job! i enjoyed reading it!
Raexa chapter 3 . 11/10/2009
Aww, it was cute, well written, well paced, and best of all- had a good length and great quality x3 I love your grammar -swoons- Yay for someone who knows English! XD I didn't get distracted by errors but I did notice that you used then somewhere instead of than Tsk! Oh well, it was great and now I'm off to rape more of your writing :)
Littlefox64 chapter 3 . 8/17/2009
Wow I love it! it's cute the little twist bto the ending how the title pladed in 3 keep it up!
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 3 . 6/24/2009
This was so .CUTE!*gushing*

GREAT!JOB!
Ash chapter 3 . 4/3/2009
I loved hw you worked the title into this :)

i adored it.
Jisa chapter 3 . 2/10/2009
Aw! Loved that! It was so sweet!
Yizuki chapter 3 . 8/3/2008
This was really, really good. I"m adding it to my favorites.
dragonlady222 chapter 3 . 11/21/2007
Teachers that unobservant should be shot without warning or trial. How can they ignore such terrible bullying. I loved the story.
dragonlady222 chapter 2 . 11/21/2007
Good chapter. Ushio is lucky he wasn't killed right there on the spot.
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Good chapter. I really like this poor Atem, to lose your only friend is really hard especially for a teen. His parents are neglectful.
Moondalian chapter 3 . 10/9/2007
Okay, so I was bored to death, didn't feel like reading that godforsaken manga even though I'm almost done with it, and the oneshot i'm currently working on has lost my interest for today. Thus, I have finally read this fic. Fear meh! Oh and, just for the heck of it trhown random rotten fruit I couldn't resist even though I had no actual reason but more boredom and the fACT THAT i'm evil and mean as drive to do so. grins Yes, you must love having me a friend.

Okay, the teacher was actually funny. I'd love to have Shadi as a teacher I think... even though I have no school atm... But that's besides the point really. The actual point is... lost at the moment since I'm ranting about completely nonesense. Damn, I really need to stop undermining my own statements. sulks Remind me of that the next time you decide to finally come online. I swear, I'd think you're dead with no updates and no appaarences on MSN if I didn't know school is so bothersome and is most likely keeping you from actually doing anything. Well, tehre's goes the possible social-life you had.

Okay, now I believe I was reviewing so let me get to actually doing that, since saying the teacher was funny doesn't actually qualify as a review in my opinion. Now let's see. The DM sux for starters but a good thing is that its suckiness didn't rub off on the story. Be happy with that nods the DM has been known to infect those it comes into contact with with its suckiness symdrom. It probably didn't happen because you used Mahaad together with him and all and Mahaad is not sucky, so be glad you did that. Do not question my reasoning about this, we all know I'm insane so what's the use ne? grins Yes, I'm somewhat hyper. I finally have an outlet for my boredom. So sue me for using you.

Other than the fact that the first chap was maybe a bit short from what I'm used to from you, it was a good fic. Wow, fear meh again as I have just actually amde a review comment! The world must be ending soon... let's hope it waits for another 3 weeks or so since I wanna go to Egypt before the universe and everything else as we know it comes to an uburpt end. For the record, I'm leaving Friday - Thursday late for you - so if you wanna catch me on MSn before then, get your ass online. You know around what time I'm on so yeah.

Hmm... is it just me or is this review filled with a lot of stuff but the actual review? Yeah, i agree sweatdrops see the results of my boredom. I'm actually writing a long review for of absolute rantings and crap that you will most likely be reading with 'WTF?' going through your mind. Oh well, I suppose it will serve as a source of amusement for a short while for you as well sicne you actually have to answer this all.

Well, I really should stop ranting and such since I have a manga to finish (grumbles darkly under breath about this fact) and a friend to torture about her new boyfriend. Yes, getting a boyfriend is dangerous bussiness while befriending me. It will most likely lead to me teasing. THOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! coughs Okay, so I'm off to entertain myself in other ways. I'll cya... whenever you do decide to come online. Update soon for WoH!

Moony
Angelic Samurai chapter 3 . 9/20/2007
That was cute! :)
Atemu Yugi Lover34 chapter 3 . 9/19/2007
*claps* Brilliant, brilliant! *that was from an inside joke/story...sorry...couldn't help it.* This story was 'uber cute! I loved the ending. *pouts* I'm getting my expander tomorrow and I don't look forward to it. I look forward to any other stories you may write and the next (and final) chapter of A War of Hearts. Update soon plz! :D