Reviews for Tainted: The Hero's Revenge
songonthewind chapter 14 . 6/24/2015
Loved this story! How on earth does it not have wayyyyyy more reviews!? This deserves high marks in that regard. Fantastic idea, i'm so glad it wasn't slash and i'm so glad you didn't make Harry lame with animal blood/lamenting his misfortune the entire time and just generally being his harry self waste of time that he can sometimes be. My only constructive criticism thoughts are these: i felt hermione's story line was unresolved as well as lupin/tonks and that bothers me, and i also found myself thinking about how dumbledore and lupin would not likely have stood by when it was obvious Harry was 'having issues' and just let him be. Other than that i'm so glad i found this story rec. and could't wait to get home from work to finish reading! Great job! :D
The Phantom of Skyrim chapter 14 . 6/14/2015
Holy f**k.
Now THAT'S a vampire story! Finally a Vampire!Harry story that isn't slash or crossed with Twilight! Dark, gritty, just awesome!
I give "Tainted: The Hero's Revenge" a solid 10 out of 10, with a Badass Seal of Approval!
I look forward to rereading this story multiple times.
See ya on the flip side!
misherukuro chapter 10 . 2/10/2015
Thanks for the read. ,
DragonTamer01 chapter 14 . 11/15/2014
And WHY THE HELL DID YOU NOT HAVE HARRY MAKE HERMIONE HIS VAMPIRE BRIDE BY THE END OF THIS STORY!

I'm sorry, but that fact alone makes this story suck for me on every level possible!
Trance20666 chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
great chapter
what curse was Harry hit with?
what is the pairing going to be?
Trance
Ryu Master of Seals chapter 7 . 7/9/2014
Woah that ending with Bellatrix and Alice was unexpected.
Shadow Dragon3221 chapter 14 . 9/1/2013
Great story, would love to see Harry and Hermione work out things or have him turn her so that they are together forever. She could then use that as a means to help protect her family and friends and still be a moral factor for Harry. Still good story and hope to see a small sequel or maybe a short epilogue sometime.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/26/2013
Harry and Hermione? I don't like it... You should warn that this is in fact not a slash story, which I am sure many might assume from the characters being Harry and Draco. Just a note like "not slash" or something in the summary would be really welcome... It would perhaps bring you more readers who dislike slash and have possibly avoided your story because of suspision that the story might be Drarry and it would save a lot of time for people like myself, who don't really like reading het stories and read this thinking that there was going to be a slash pairing of Draco and Harry. Just saying. It would be very welcome. Not that I'm saying there's anything wrong with het... Just a little warning next time.
LoreleiJubilation chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
Go Henry!
Zana20 chapter 14 . 7/3/2012
Brilliant story!
Thank you so much for writing it!
crazychildruns chapter 14 . 6/29/2012
Wow.
That was pretty intense. You have quite the imagination on you!
A real great read. Loved it.
The Straight Elf chapter 14 . 6/7/2012
Not one for happy endings, are you?
Anime-Freak1298 chapter 14 . 5/31/2012
Great story. I do have a suggestion. In the beginning of the story, you wrote that there were two others sorted with Henry, one in Ravenclaw and one in Gryffindor. After that you make no mention of them. I suggest that you intergrate them in to your story or remove them. Let the reader know if they are vampires like Henry or not. Otherwise I love the story. Let me know what you think.
Robyn Lee Swan chapter 14 . 12/22/2011
Wow... Just wow... I was beginning to wonder where you were going, and then... Wow...

I liked it, so it's a good wow, but... *can't speak, because I'm speechless* Just... Wow!
lily21207 chapter 14 . 12/13/2011