Reviews for Little Sister Shotgun
tearthgrrl chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
That.

Was.

Wonderful.

No joke, I loved every single word of this! I knew the June's brothers always held some protective feelings for their sister, even if she's strong enough to hold a bridge together with her bare hands, it's still there. Especially Dennis, be it he feels obligated or it's just an older-brother complex.

I mean it, this was an incredibly good read. You do Juniper Lee fics really well, and if I've not read or reviewed your other ones it's only because of the shipping involved. I'm quite finicky in that department. But still, thank you, this was an awesome oneshot. And I hope they'll be more like this in the future. :)
MayDayGirl-Save-Our-Ships chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Wow, this has been the best JL fanfic I have read so far! Your writing is amazing and I love your take on Dennis. I would hope he would grow up a little and be more like this, especially if he were to find out. Thanks for writing this!

~Shrine
CrazyInSye chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Aw.

This was beautiful. I loved it. I like how you really got across Dennis' brotherly feelings, yet stayed true to his charater in him being awkward about it all.

I loved this. It was so heartfelt. -
froger495 chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
one word was long...is there going to be a another chapter? lol
Dragons redemption chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
wow, just wow, that is seriously deep, i had never thought of it that way but your story was amazing
AngelForm chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
It’s a very deep look at his character and the LTJL world.

The alternate interpretations fit surprisingly well given the tone of the series is much more light hearted.

Seeing that June is both frighteningly powerful but not utterly invulnerable is something you don’t often get to see in most superpowered stories.

All in all a very impressive tale.
Anonymous 666 chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
wow just wow... I never thought about a scenario like that at all. excellent writing. Always on the PS3.
Rebel of my Destiny chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
I love how deep you made this story and how truthful it is. You've done an amazing job with this one-shot, a few misspells here and there but very minor.

Great job!
MadFlo chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
This was just...awesome. Had to think about it the whole day after I read it. You should writte more Juniper Lee-fics, or fics in general. Amazing.
rouge25 chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
sweet stuff, you got their characters down right. i was really annoyed when they cancelled life and times of juniper lee.. really liked it. keep it up! make more life and times fanfictions!
Tjix chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
A much deeper look at the character of Dennis, a largely unexplored area in the Juniper Lee genre of both TV show and fanfiction. Excellent work.
Jessi Tsuki chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
*Giggles at the last line* I never really watched that show, but I saw a few episodes and this fanfic I really loved. I love sibling stories and such. Emotional is good too. I think I saw the episode Dennis found out.

Excellent job!
Anonymous-Materials chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Really great story. It's nice to read stories that focus on the "background" happenings, and in such a detailed fashion.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Very good one-shot. Excellent drama here, and good job showing Dennis' thoughts and feelings.

Keep the good writing.