Reviews for Can You Forgive My Betrayal
Daliha chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
May I say you write wonderfully! I loved it it had me in tears!
gazil331 chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
aw! that was really good!
KrystalB2003 chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Oh, I'd forgotten about the "pushed Fred aside" line in the books. Oh, poor Molly! This whole story is so sad... but very well-written.
EriEka127 chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
Interesting idea.
Mandy of the Amoeba chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
Glad to see someone else writing Molly's view on this. Nicely done.
Secca Irises chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
I read the book... and this same death caught me by surprise. I cried then, and I'm crying now. I don't think I'll be able to read them (Fred and George) again without breaking out into tears. I partly blame this fic for that, but it's not something I can blame you for - this helps the fact that he's gone sink in, and I needed that.

Anyway, I admire your ability to write this - I wouldn't be able to write something half as good in the amount of time you did. Or, at least, that I assume you did.

~*Secca Irises*~
TravelingRoses chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
I was so upset when Fred died. I figured one of the Weasley's was going to, but never one of the twins. Great fic.
BlueIrishEyes chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
Oh, that was so sad, but I really like reading your take on it. I had contemplated the idea before, of one twin living while the other died (I've actually written it in one of my stories), so I wasn't surprised when Rowling actually used it. I couldn't believe how many people she killed off though, geez. Still, it's awesome to read some of the first DH work!

BIE
Isys chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
Beautifully written. I actually thought the same thing, of how Mrs. Weasley would feel; she is a mother, in the truest sense of the word. I can also imagine how George is hurting, having lost not only a sibling but practically his other half.

Truly touching, and very poignantly expressed. I'm looking forward to your George version.
nine miles to go chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
This made me so sad! I loved it!
Chibitooya chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
This is amazing...I had tears in my eyes.