Reviews for Dementor's Kiss
Srylanna chapter 6 . 10/13/2012
I like this a lot. Please, do continue.
Inkfire chapter 6 . 12/19/2011
The buffalo scene here was HILARIOUS! And Dudley doing magic was quite stunning... I loved little Teddy and Dudley's view of Harry and how much he's changed, too )
Inkfire chapter 5 . 12/19/2011
I like the way you thought this out, and dealt with the conversation between Harry and Dromeda... the "obsessive" side of Harry was well shown, and I love Andromeda's "does he ever speak?" line _ the description of Dumbledore's pajamas and the last line were hilarious, too!
Inkfire chapter 4 . 12/19/2011
I loved the way you described Dudley's POV on the magical world here, it was well done ) I really enjoyed it )
Inkfire chapter 3 . 12/19/2011
I really liked your Harry and the way he reunited with Dudley here, as well as Dudley's reaction to him... and now you made me feel sorry for Mafalda, though I hated her in the previous chapter. Oddness ) great job, anyway!
Inkfire chapter 2 . 12/19/2011
This chapter was really interesting ) I thoroughly loathed Mafalda, I have to say. She seemed so ice-cold and biting and so oddly old for her eighteen years. But I loved your Dudley, poor dear - and I loved Harry's brutal return in his life even more. Your Molly was cool, too )
Inkfire chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
I really liked this first chapter, you pictured Dudley's terror in a very vivid way, while still using the book's material... what he felt and heard with the Dementor was quite confusing, with the reference to years past... I'm curious to see where you're going with this story!
Winter's Light chapter 6 . 7/22/2009
I really do hope you plan on continuing this because there is so much potential in here. And there's really rarely any stories like this. In any case, this is a fantastic story thus far. I hope to see more soon!
Alcarin Elen chapter 6 . 1/13/2008
This is wonderful! I really enjoyed reading this-would love a continuation... (hint hint) lol. very creative. and dudley doing magic: very interesting!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 6 . 10/12/2007
Wow. Pretty cool plot yeh got 'ere.

Update!
dinkus minkus chapter 6 . 10/2/2007
I love Dudley-centric stories! Dudley is the most hilarious and excellent character; not much of a fan base, sadly.

Can't wait to see what becomes of this.
Lily Louisea chapter 6 . 9/29/2007
I liked that last bit (the first too) when Dudley was thinking about Harrys "new person". More like that!
meraki13 chapter 6 . 9/29/2007
This was really good. I like how Andromeda was Mummy and Harry was Daddy, a little confusing at first, but it makes sense. I love Harry's reaction to Dudley thinking he was going to be malled by a herbivorous buffalo. Classic and lovely-duvely!
Padfootatheart chapter 6 . 9/29/2007
Ha, I so would've panicked if a I thought a buffalo was going to eat me.

Teddy was so adorable in this...and the reaction to elves being in Hogwarts was funny!

that last sentence has me dying to see where you're taking this so you better update quickly!

Again, the quote as inspiration/reference is quite ingenius and innovative of you.

Paddy