Reviews for Dementor's Kiss
Lacewings chapter 5 . 9/13/2007
You are pretty genius, I especially like this line!

"McGonagall had provided them with some of the former Headmaster, Dumbledore’s, old pajamas. Albeit Dudley wasn’t particularly fond of the floral pattern, they were soft against the skin"

Keep up the good work!
lyin chapter 5 . 9/10/2007
hahaha

great lookback of the quote for a cliffie- so darling duddikins has some magic in him after all :)

nice use of andromeda (love to see teddy- hinthint :))- and so yeah, update soon, i'm looking forward to seeing what happens next!
lyin chapter 4 . 9/10/2007
hah, oily voice- interesting chapter- love your choice of quote, fantastic- i'm eager to get on to the next one- cool choice of andromeda, but shouldn't harry be well aware of where his godson's living? he must be kind of a bad godfather.. ;)- love harry's curt 'i'm famous'- and the plot, overall, is most interesting :)
Padfootatheart chapter 5 . 9/2/2007
Haha, that last bit was adorable!

and Dudders did magic!

Wow, I like the thought you put into this...it was particularly well done about Harry being too eager about his parents to really see the problem at hand. He's always been a bit obsessive about that sort of thing anyway.

The next time you update, could the chapter perhaps be longer?

Other than that, this was excellent...I love how you incorporate all these abstract quotes in the books and relate them all back to your story!

Padfootatheart chapter 4 . 9/2/2007
Dun dun dun, WHAT ARE THEY GOING TO DO?

I love the mood of this...and the descriptions of Andromeda and her office were particularly lovely!

Padfootatheart chapter 3 . 9/2/2007
Yay, this was very cool!

I love how Dudley was actually PAYING ATTENTION to what Harry was saying, out from the influence of his parents!

The mention of Mafalda's magic was a good detail, and also rather sad.

This was a very good chapter,

Padfootatheart chapter 2 . 9/2/2007
I like how this story sprung from such an abstract quote!

This is very cleverly planned, and you seem to have gotten Dudley's emotions and views on things rather well, it's believable that he would pick somebody 'normal'.

Mafalda, I wasn't really fond of her actually. I don't know if she is supposed to seem so detached and unemotional...I wished that we would've gotten a stronger visual, or more insight into her character or something of the sort.

Other than that small bit of concrit, this was another lovely chapter. I like that Harry is searching out Dudley for something...wonder what!

YAY, I love that Molly got her degree! So cute!

Can't wait for an update,

Padfootatheart chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
What a lovely prologue...I like how you rewrote this scene with your own style to it...and also how we got a glimpse of what Dudley was forced to experience.

Looks like a good start!

Lily Louisea chapter 5 . 9/2/2007
HahaXD I've never actually understood that part in the series.
meraki13 chapter 5 . 9/1/2007
This is amazing! Your best story! I feel intimidated...
Caliko chapter 5 . 9/1/2007
/snicker/ TOo Cute! lol.. imagine Harry's face when he comes charging back into the room! lol
EriksKitty chapter 4 . 8/30/2007
Brilliant! I always love it when Dudley somehow gets caught up in all the insanity of the wizarding world. Too bad about his girlfriend. Is there no way of mending that relationship? Can't wait till the next installment.

Happy Writing!

~ Kitty -.-

LLAP, \\/_
syntheticxsunshine chapter 4 . 8/30/2007
this is EXTREMELY interesting. i'm hooked.

i'm going to place this on alert.
Spork chapter 4 . 8/30/2007
THIS IS YOUR BEST STORY. PLEASE CONTINUE WITH IT FOR A VERY LONG TIME. MAYBE EVEN A FEW SEQUELS.

YOU KNOW WHO I AM
lyin chapter 3 . 8/23/2007
ooh, really fascinating concept- you used the quotes from the book extremely well as balancing points for your chapter (oh, on that note- 1 thing, 1st ch., the quote about the dementor's guarding the wizard prison- you mention him hearing his 'cousin's voice' saying it, but that was petunia)

love your mafalda prewett, she's so perfect off-canon- i've very rarely seen her pulled out, and never seen anyone remember she's a cousin of Molly's and not a weasley ;)- good going- interesting pulling in the ariana issue

also, creative idea to have mrs. weasley become a healer post the weasley's leaving-the-nest- she has always shown a talent w/ those spells- you get her quite well, esp. at the end, though i really see her as more of an 'oh dear' than a 'blimey' sort ;)

i've developed a soft spot for dudley now that he's decided harry's not a 'waste of space' ;)- though it fits your duddy's still leery of harry (lord volmedort, ha;)). hope to see you continue this, i'm quite interested in where it's going.
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »