Reviews for Till Death Do We Part
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Oh. My. GAWD. THE ANGST ze beeyouteefaal angst
another wannabe author chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
:D That was great! I loved it!
Rosie Thornet chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
This is like one of the best fan fictions I read in a while, it's so good! :) Nice job! Ur a good author!
ImCutePoison chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Poor Sasuke - now he have a right to be bad and sad and mean.. and Hinata as always is trying to help. Write more. I like it. ]
Sepsis chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Hinata is so sweet..:3 But I can understand Sasuke, too..
math music reading chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
Hmm, I'd like to point out that Naruto called Hinata dumb before he called her cool, oh well, he is blunt and lacking in social skills. She really is steadfast once she's received praise and encouragement. Hinata's not too skilled socially either so I can see how she miscomprehends Sasuke, especially at her young age. She understand's that Sasuke is selfish but not that he wants HER attention in particular, that he cares about her.
Heise chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
that was very very nice. very nice. i really liked hinata in this fic. it's my favorite portrayal of her yet. caring and trying. I am enamored by the way she understood sasuke's pain when he yanked at her hair. and I really liked her gesture of 'loving him.' -sigh- you don't see such characters in fanfics often. thanks for making her kind-hearted. it makes me feel refreshed and like reading about it.
Shy Whisper Of Life chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Please post the other part of this story. I'd love to read it. You're one of my favorite authors on this site!
blackraven615 chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
Yeah!Chapter !
Aufera chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
How horrible, really. Your entire family dead, murdered.

I would love to read the extra 'chapter'.
Shadow of Miracles chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
nice one-shot
sshhhhhhhhh chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
aw poor sasuke ..hinatas really sweet tho
vintagestripes chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
I like your one shots. I hope you do post more of them.
You Light The Sky chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
Aw... that was so... cute adn sad... I read Harry Potter 7 too so I know what you mean
coalesce chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
I think the idea of one-shots pertaining to the significant life events is a good one. Will be looking forward to them.

Speaking of HP, I cried when one of the twins and Snape died D: some of my most-loved characters there...

Anyway, I was gonna write a fluffy SasuHina one-shot in celebration of Sasuke's birthday and my one year anniversary on this site, but the gloomy setting of this fic has certainly put me out of the mood. Ah well. Fluffy was never my thing anyway.

Okay, back to your story. I really loved this part:

Sasuke had apparently forgotten to hold back his tears because they were now dripping off his face in torrents of salty water. “Are you going to love me, too? Are you going to love me in place of my family? Huh?”

“YES!” Hinata exclaimed, renewing her tears as well. She noticed, mildly surprised, that she wasn’t stuttering anymore. “I will! I’ll love you instead!”

I stand awed at your portrayal of such precocious children. It's hard to write about gifted or mature children without going over the top, and you've achieved a nice effect here. There's a lot of room for these characters to be explored... both within themselves and for the readers to try and figure out these kids more. I certainly look forward to how you'll write about these two when they're older.

Ms. Videl Son, I thought I loved you before. Now I know I love you. You have officially become my favoritetestest SasuHina writer.