Reviews for The Forest of Dean
Deanadelyon chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Very nice scene. Great job. :)
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Just imagine what could have happened if Snape had of once questioned Dumbledore's orders. If he had stayed there now.
The Fluffy Ball chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Cute one-shot. It makes me wish that this sort of thing had happened.
yumi2482 chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
wow
NadaZilch chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Ah, I only wish Harry would remember, at least partially, what occurred.
Emilie D chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Good job. I wished we could have seen some kind of resolution between Snape and Harry too.

Munku-JGSPTV chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
That was excellent! *sigh* if only...

I wasn't quite sure why Snape put his wand on his throat.. and it wasn't clear to me that Snape still had Harry in his arms, taking him to the cabin, until I read several paragraphs on and realised that Harry was still with him.. but yeah - I really liked this. _
Henna Gamgee chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Loved it. I, too, was sad not to see any interaction between Snape and Harry in DH. :( Your story makes me happy though. :)
where-is-my-tennant chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
great story! i think that DH was the best in the series too

ja
Scorpia710 chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
I think you should write more Harry and Snape fics.

I wanted more snape in HP7 to but it was still a good book.

Keep up the good work!

Smelly Cat710
Blueberry Babe chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Good job. It would have been nice to have more interaction with snape and harry but i can see the story line didnt allow it.
tatajess chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Thank you for writing this! This "missing scene" was just one of the many that I wish was included in DH. The total lack of Snape/Harry interaction in DH except for those few words was disappointing, so I really enjoyed reading your take on this scene!
duj chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Enjoyable fic.

You liked DH? It was clunky and hokey and so poorly edited it was riddled with inconsistencies (In a fanfic we'd call them "crimes against canon", but what can you do when it's two parts of canon that can't be reconciled?) I've been saying for some time that Snape was fundamentally good and Albus somewhat grubby-grey (read my profile, LOL), but I felt that DH (although it had some exciting bits) simply didn't work.
piuk chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
This was very good! I liked it. :)
Iva1201 chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
Nicely done - sadly, I don't like the book (for many reasons) but this makes a bit up for it. Why did she not include any real interaction between those two? And why did she have to make Dumbledore such a bastard and Lily the one who sent Snape off to Voldemort? And... and - no, I am not commenting it here when you like it nut I am not the only one deeply disappointed.

Good fic. (-: