Reviews for An Accident
Steve-Arkarian chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
I loved this story! It is really well written. I would like to write a story where Harry cuts himself on purpose (whether just for cutting or for suicide) and I would like to use part of your story. I would like your permission and I would of course give credit to you. Please get back to me on this. I don't plan on starting the story right away but if I don't hear back from you I may use part of this but would, of course, still give you credit. If I get a reply that you do not want me to use it I wont. Hopefully I wont have already put up the story.
evans137 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Very good story/one-shot - bit sad but also funny with Snape thinking Harry tried to commit suicide and Harry doesn't realize ! I really like it! Could be the start of an interesting story
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
squel plz ! we deserve one !
Jewel Princess1992 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
I was laughing so hard when i read this! Yeah it was slight angsty but fluffy and funny too! And snape being protective? Havent seen it! Great job with it!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
hehehe, if you still exist on this site, this story made my night.
Its the sort of thing that happened to me all the time... XD
Itachiforever342 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Awwww, Snape thought Harry was attempting suicide! And he was trying to console him! LOVE! Great job with this fic!
Anna chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
*excited* A sequel you say? :) Yes please!
THE ULTIMATE POTTERHEAD chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
One word. Awesome.
Princess613 chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Eagerly awaiting a sequel. Like, write now!
Deanadelyon chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Haha this was really cute, funny in that awkward, oh-my-God-shut-up-and-slow-down sort of way. Good job. :)
jenkristo chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
oh my god! I wanted some angst but not full blown suicidal tendencies, and here you have a sweet misunderstanding! I really love the part at the end with Snape's mumbling. I also liked the fact that they didn't kiss or do anything too much of that nature, it kind of makes the story more believable, though its still got hints to it. Very well written! Thanks so much for a lovely story!
Padfoot-Moony-Pronglet chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
LMAO awww that was so funny D
Tsuki107 chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Ohh I would really like to read a differnt version of this story, a "what if Harry really did cut himself on purpose?"

Anyways, I loved it!
not dead yet chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Loved it
smiley chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
lol. poor snape panicking over nothing.