Reviews for Beyond The Void
misha's impala chapter 4 . 3/5/2013
Oh my god this was so sad! But I loved it all the same. Still continuing my treck across your story's. thanks!
Eyrion chapter 2 . 10/3/2012
Hugs for super-happy fixit!
Doctor Clementine Who chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
OMG I love the Doctor, Rose and Jack trinity! :D
The Cinderninja chapter 4 . 10/8/2011
Ashjksdfakhfdsl. Normally I don't really go for TenRose fics. I mean, I sorta ship them, I just don't really /like/ shippy stuff. And then... well anything with kids I downright don't like. Never have.

And for some reason, I couldn't stop squeeing over this. Oh, my goodness. Idek why I love this so much but I do and I can't help it. It's especially the last chapter I like. I'm just... like... Asgahjsdgah. I love him so much. xD

I love this story and I love this character and I think you did it brilliantly. x3
AllyKnight chapter 4 . 3/20/2011
Oh my God.

When you said sad, I didn't think I'd be lying in my bed crying my eyes out at 11:30 at night. Jesse's adorable. But the Doctor died of broken hearts. D: Oh God, this was absolutely beautiful. I loved every bit of it. Though I preferred the happy ending a lot more, of course.

And Rose. I could picture her death scene perfectly in my head. And then the Doctor's reaction to her death made me feel like dementors just broke into my room and sucked the happiness out of me.

Okay, I'll stop rambling. I know you wrote this ages ago but I'm just now reading it. Great work.
JessiicaFox chapter 4 . 8/1/2010
the sad ending made me...sad :( but amazing fic
Shelly chapter 4 . 3/24/2010
Hi

I've been reading your older stories. Just finished Beyond the Void. You write the Doctor very well, Rose and Jack too. Love the whump in them as well even the sad ending in this one. The plot lines you use are very interesting as well. I'm enjoying your writing very much. I see you have a new one you are working on as well. Look forward to reading it and some of your longer fics as well. Thanks for writing and sharing them.
Jade1980 chapter 4 . 1/8/2010
this is one of the best fanfics ive read and u know i love your storys... i dont wanna upset anyone but i loved the sad version i do love a bit of battered dr for some reason ... the nice ending was good aswell your a great writer
Taylor Harkness chapter 4 . 4/5/2009
Hmm... That was kind of... weird. But very good.
Taylor Harkness chapter 3 . 4/5/2009
That was actually a pretty good ending. Very sad, but also a little sweet.
Taylor Harkness chapter 2 . 4/5/2009
Ah, but are all rulers straight? Okay, that didn't make sense. As much as I would have loved 10, Rose, and Jack all together in the Tardis like in series 1 with 9, I absolutely love Torchwood. He's better there. Oh, how I wished Doctor 10 and Jack kissed. That would have been the best! Sorry, great story, though.
PKarma42 chapter 3 . 11/27/2008
Wow...this sad ending is really wonderful!...and no, i'm not (very) sadist.
Aqua Mage chapter 2 . 11/7/2008