Reviews for Flying Lessons
MuggleCreator chapter 2 . 5/15/2013
Awwwww. Prefer this one to the other.
Montara chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
Too bad she couldn't help Fred and the rest. She really should keep her turning back after Severus a secret from the Weasley family because they'll sure be upset that she didn't save Fred instead...Anyway, she promised that she'll keep quiet...

It's great to see him survive. Thank you.:)
Montara chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
She's his dream girl turned real...:) A much better ending but still, he shouldn't have died!
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
Please write a sequel!
Meeko chapter 2 . 1/11/2012
This says complete but the story doesn't seem to be finished. Are you going to continue?
Severus Snape's Beloved chapter 2 . 12/7/2011
I must say that I really liked the bit about flying.

That was very clever!

-Severus Snape's Beloved
AranaBanana chapter 2 . 8/1/2011
Hello!

That was an awesome short story, thanks a lot for writing and sharing it!
tall oaks chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Cecelle: Without a doubt this is amongst the sweetest stories I've ever read about Severus and Lily. Your work at giving, Snape the woman he 'imagined' he loved a personality that deserved his constancy of affection is inspiring. The notion that if had the strength and Gryffindor courage to give the time and effort to help Severus change, as he later illustrated he could; after all he showed he had the stanimia to pursue something to its conclusion.

I didn't much like Lily either, and we both share our feelings about Dumbledore.

This is a gem.
completelyensnarryed chapter 2 . 12/18/2010
I agree with Hermione's reasons - let's *not* kill off the only two people who can fly, unaided by anything except magic. ;P
waterside chapter 2 . 3/7/2010
Both stories are really beautiful, and I wish I had read them right after reading DH - it would have been quite comforting then.

I have read and I can imagine various stories about Snape surviving the war, but "Flying Lessons" is actually canon-compatible! Just don't tell Harry Potter (that would be typical Snape) and even the Epilogue fits. Great idea. Now I would like to know what Snape will do with his "new", secret life (besides giving Hermione flying lessons). :-)
Mother of Tears chapter 2 . 1/17/2008
I loved your happy ending. And Snape will believe her excuse for flying lessons so as not to feel he has a life debt to repay.
telperien chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
I also didnt like the Lily in those memories. I really hope Severus found a bit of happiness like the one you wrote, when he died.
padslet chapter 2 . 11/14/2007
i can fly!
OtherwiseTheDarkness chapter 2 . 10/22/2007
is this fic over with? because its really good - i'd love to have a longer story with it! :D
Emilie D chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
Lily disappointed me in Snape's memory too, and his death was terribly sad. Nice work in showing us a better ending!