Reviews for End Of the Line
Alice Dick chapter 8 . 9/12
This is wonderful and I'm seriously crying. Thank you.
*cries*
SerpentGlass chapter 8 . 9/2
ACK I'm crying. This is so wholesome. Such beautiful work.
SerpentGlass chapter 4 . 9/2
Awww.
PrincessBoyParts chapter 5 . 8/15
You made me cry over Bellatrix, HOW DARE YOU?
PrinceMyrrdin123 chapter 8 . 8/11
Omg you have a talent this really pulled on my heartstrings, it was beautiful
Bradley chapter 8 . 7/13
I've read all these chapters and they're all touching in their own ways. This is meant to be a funny fic and in some ways it is but mostly it's heart warming and I love it.
Lord Pegel chapter 8 . 6/28
Damn you, I cried. You made me sympathize with Peter Pettigrew of all people! Good gods you're good!
SilverShroud33 chapter 2 . 6/7
Okay you made me cry. Genuinely a first. Now I am gonna keep reading and cry more. Thank you - really this is beautiful.
haust22 chapter 8 . 6/4
You, sir or ma'am or eldritch being from beyond the abyss, deserve a gold star. And a cookie. I haven't cried this much since I watched the last episode of Your Lie in April, so many kudos to you. Honestly some of these characters I never thought I'd cry for, or feel any kind of sympathy for(looking at you Pettigrew) but you've shown quite clearly that even reviled and despicable characters have more to them than that. Some of it is catharsis, of letting go of monumental burdens that weigh us down. Some of it is redemption, the idea that no one is too far gone to save. But the overwhelming majority of it is nostalgia and coming *home*, one that you've been away from for far too long. The idea that no matter how long and perilous your journey, how terrified and alone you feel, there will always be someone waiting for you at the end of it to welcome you home...it definitely resonates with me, and I dare say it resonates with a lot of people who read this. Though I definitely would have loved to read Albus Dumbledores' arrival and reunion with Ariana, and Harry's eventual reunion with his parents, this story is already simply wonderful(and tearjerking) as it is. Thank you for the journey
SandyDunes chapter 4 . 5/20
i can't read anymore. my heart hurts and it feels like its being ripped and healed at the same time. im crying so hard that i can't breathe properly.
this makes me so happy. they really deserve their happy endings. im so happy. thank you. it feels sort of like closure for their deaths even though i haven't finished reading your story.
i honestly have come to love them as their own persons.
thank you, just, thank you.
LastScorpion chapter 8 . 4/25
This is lovely!
ladyvaderDC chapter 8 . 4/17
This fic got me so emotional! I don't know anything about the discworld-world, but the characters were weaved into the HP world very well. A wonderful expansion to the Kings cross scene in DH, that touches on the core themes of the whole HP series- Unconditional and lasting love, redemption, forgiveness. I really enjoyed how each chapter also sign-posted to a future chapter. The glimpse of a Weasly in chapter 1, "mischieve managed" in chapter 2 linking to the maruaders, Tonks and Ted waiting for Adromeda, who features in chapter 4 and 5, the mauraders speaking of Peter, and the 4 founders bringing the whole series together. Thank you for this amazing piece of writing!
riverrat1 chapter 8 . 4/12
A very well written story, and so very different to anything I have read here.
Great job!
the-fabulous-Jai chapter 8 . 4/3
this made me ugly cry, thank you