Reviews for End Of the Line
Deicide73 chapter 8 . 1/14
You are an amazing writer and a horrible person at the same time.
By the time I was finished reading this story I was crying and I don't know why.
Dimac99 chapter 8 . 11/17/2022
Oh, goodness me. I can't believe you got me crying over Peter Pettigrew, of all people. Regulus and Helena set me off too, I must say. I think Snape would have if I had picked up on what the heck was going on but I swear I actually missed this was a Discworld XO and I was too busy trying to figure out if I was just imagining Death as a train station guard lol. Absolutely wonderful, wonderful piece.
Toaofwriting chapter 8 . 3/31/2022
Beautiful :) Great story. Although I feel like Lily would've slapped Snape rather than welcomed him, but each to their own.
Eriktheviking70 chapter 8 . 3/29/2022
Brilliant writing that brought tears to my eyes.
Akasha Drake chapter 8 . 3/22/2022
Such a sad, pain-filled story, full of waiting and endings. I LOVE it.
Jimbocous chapter 8 . 3/22/2022
Nice one! Thanks!
Kimberly T chapter 8 . 3/4/2022
Very well done, all of it!
Renny236 chapter 8 . 10/10/2021
I loved this. Well done!
gatogirl1 chapter 8 . 10/7/2021
I’m not crying; you’re crying.

Thanks for writing! Beautiful work!
Lily chapter 8 . 8/16/2021
One of the best stories I've read in quite a while - such a pleasure to come across this!

I see you have written this ages ago and I can only imagine how you must have grown as a writer and person since then. However your use of language is already quite impeccable here and I am very envious of your grammar, spelling and flow!

Had never heard of Discworld before this story so I read up a little and I love how naturally the image of Death - and especially its convenient Rat companion - merge here with Harry's world. Sure I still missed some references in your final chapter there though.

I loved how you didn't go for the obvious characters - Dumbledore, Sirius, Lily and James of course - instead walking a path less travelled. Your story of the Crouch family was excellent and the open ending was exactly what it needed. As a small point I would have gone for a less moralistic version of Bellatrix's journey - especially given the material available I could have seen her doling the platform forever, craddling in her arms a pathetic looking blanketed creature - which would have been both a punishment as well as a reward for both in a way, I would say.

Anyway, loved this. Thanks for making my summer evening.
Stufoor chapter 8 . 5/28/2021
This chapter was beautiful. It made me actually cry.
VaibhavVinu chapter 8 . 4/8/2021
this was good to read ...my day feels better just having read it...thank you for writing this
Lola Krantz chapter 1 . 12/23/2020
Wonderful story. A favorite. The story of Severus made me cry.
Alice Dick chapter 8 . 9/12/2020
This is wonderful and I'm seriously crying. Thank you.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/9/2020