Reviews for End Of the Line
Renny236 chapter 8 . 10/10/2021
I loved this. Well done!
gatogirl1 chapter 8 . 10/7/2021
I’m not crying; you’re crying.

Thanks for writing! Beautiful work!
Lily chapter 8 . 8/16/2021
One of the best stories I've read in quite a while - such a pleasure to come across this!

I see you have written this ages ago and I can only imagine how you must have grown as a writer and person since then. However your use of language is already quite impeccable here and I am very envious of your grammar, spelling and flow!

Had never heard of Discworld before this story so I read up a little and I love how naturally the image of Death - and especially its convenient Rat companion - merge here with Harry's world. Sure I still missed some references in your final chapter there though.

I loved how you didn't go for the obvious characters - Dumbledore, Sirius, Lily and James of course - instead walking a path less travelled. Your story of the Crouch family was excellent and the open ending was exactly what it needed. As a small point I would have gone for a less moralistic version of Bellatrix's journey - especially given the material available I could have seen her doling the platform forever, craddling in her arms a pathetic looking blanketed creature - which would have been both a punishment as well as a reward for both in a way, I would say.

Anyway, loved this. Thanks for making my summer evening.
thingfromzot chapter 8 . 5/28/2021
This chapter was beautiful. It made me actually cry.
VaibhavVinu chapter 8 . 4/8/2021
this was good to read ...my day feels better just having read it...thank you for writing this
Lola Krantz chapter 1 . 12/23/2020
Wonderful story. A favorite. The story of Severus made me cry.
Alice Dick chapter 8 . 9/12/2020
This is wonderful and I'm seriously crying. Thank you.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/9/2020
*cries*
oSpxrrow chapter 8 . 9/2/2020
ACK I'm crying. This is so wholesome. Such beautiful work.
oSpxrrow chapter 4 . 9/2/2020
Awww.
PrincessBoyParts chapter 5 . 8/15/2020
You made me cry over Bellatrix, HOW DARE YOU?
PrinceMyrrdin123 chapter 8 . 8/11/2020
Omg you have a talent this really pulled on my heartstrings, it was beautiful
Bradley chapter 8 . 7/13/2020
I've read all these chapters and they're all touching in their own ways. This is meant to be a funny fic and in some ways it is but mostly it's heart warming and I love it.
Lord Pegel chapter 8 . 6/28/2020
Damn you, I cried. You made me sympathize with Peter Pettigrew of all people! Good gods you're good!
SilverShroud33 chapter 2 . 6/7/2020
Okay you made me cry. Genuinely a first. Now I am gonna keep reading and cry more. Thank you - really this is beautiful.