Reviews for End Of the Line
ashir chapter 8 . 9/11/2015
A very special and heart warming story. Thank you.
Outasync chapter 8 . 9/6/2015
Found you via the FanFic Recommendations page over at TV Tropes. What a find! Thank you so much for this beautiful story.
lrsgreenleaf chapter 5 . 8/27/2015
still crying...
Drag0nst0rm chapter 6 . 8/24/2015
I loved this chapter - I've loved all the chapters - but I do think that if Sirius had known that Regulus had tried to change he would have come for him.
himssendol chapter 8 . 8/19/2015
Wow such powerful story. I don't know a thing about discworld but this story was easy to read even with out knowing it. Snape and Bellatrix's chapters were a bit plain and bland, but the others were just amazingly written.
Gladoo89 chapter 4 . 8/9/2015
I'm rediscovering your story 6 years after first reading it... Still sobbing over Peter's story, you wrote it so well!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/30/2015
Beautiful as well. Thank you.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/30/2015
This Kreacher-Regulus scene was very beautiful. Thank you very much, I will come back to read it again and again and again.
q.thews chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
Nice, with a couple of beautiful thing, like the guy that don't take the train and the last lines... and now i notice that there are more chapters too...
rivkam chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
This is a wonderful story. I especially liked the chapter with Peter Pettigrew. And the Discworld characters fit in seamlessly, they and the HP set both seemed in-character.
Wanderingson chapter 8 . 5/25/2015
The most heart wrenching, gut clenching, brachea impairing, eye watering Harry Potter crossover fic ever, that redeemed even the most foul of characters effortlessly winning our sympathy. A beautiful, beautiful fic.
Mondtanz chapter 8 . 3/19/2015
This is a great story. First I didn't know what to expect and just found the combination odd. But that changed after the first few paragraphs.
I especially like Discworld tales with DEATH and Susan in them. Your style of writing really reminded me of Terry Pratchet (may he rest in peace), even though I've read most of the stories in a German translation. Instant favorite!
code R.R chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
...T-T...

I cried at this
pseudonym222 chapter 8 . 3/15/2015
Really sweet and really well written. It was a pleasure to read it.
clipsterman chapter 8 . 3/14/2015
This is beautifully written and a great concept. I cannot remember any literature that has pulled my emotional strings better than this one. I ionly have one minor complaint, and that is that the order of chapters maybe should have been different. The Barty chapter was good, but not as good as the previous or the next chapter. Other than that, this has been a great read, and for that I would like to thank you.

Also, I can't help but notice the delightful irony in the fact that the fanfic that has made me cry the most is a crossover with Discworld. Rest in Piece Terry Pratchett
849 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »