Reviews for End Of the Line
Scarlet Dewdrops chapter 8 . 8/9/2019
This was really good. I'm not ashamed to admit I cried. A couple times. :)
Guest chapter 8 . 7/30/2019
I read this expecting to finish the story then get on with my day. I made it to peter’s chapter and the moment I read peter’s Mothers reply I burst into tears. And I didn’t stop crying until the end. I hope that one day when I pass away there are people who love me enough and who I love enough to take a train with. I think there’s something beautiful in the knowledge that it doesn’t matter what happened when you lived and that only you can be accountable to yourself. That you have to be open to being loved and to love. Thank you for this story.
Leo105 chapter 8 . 7/22/2019
What a cute story, and so very special. Thanks for uploading!
xenumeth chapter 8 . 7/16/2019
Wonderfull and touching! Thank you for this awesome story.
SomeoneWhoCares chapter 6 . 7/12/2019
I have never been more in love with Salazar Slytherin. His little smug answer even standing in the face of death was both hilarious and sad, and it makes me wonder who he’s still waiting for. You have portrayed him so cleverly and this chapter made me real teary, especially at their reunion
“Unnecessary martyrdom benefits no one in the end.”
I believe myself to be in the presence of an excellent work of art
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2019
Absolutely magnificent. I was so bloody amazed and felt my heart tug for the twins and Snape and even Pettigrew (whom I couldn’t bring myself to hate when he did the one. good. thing.)

Thank you, well done.
Raven chapter 8 . 7/9/2019
This is one of the awesomest stories I've ever read! And I can't believe how utterly kind you made each chapter. I'm familiar with Harry Potter but not with Discworld. And can I just thank you for this story, 'cause it kind of gave me closure that I never even knew I needed.
Seriously amazing writing and storytelling! 3 3 3
Hetc chapter 8 . 7/4/2019
Lovely. TP&HP are my favourite fandoms and you have blended them beautifully. Funny, touching and somehow true to both canons. The last one brought tears to my eyes.
HP-fanfic-fan101 chapter 8 . 7/2/2019
Magnificent!
I dont know the Discworld series but I feel as though I now have a general idea of some of the characters and their personalities. You blended these two fandoms so seamlessly that I could completely believe that they were in the same universe. And that includes the HP characters you chose to feature and their interaction with the other HP characters already there as well as their reactions, all of it was so completely in character and believable as the ending to their individual stories.

I hope for great things in your writing career.
the.PRESENT.pheasant chapter 8 . 4/27/2019
Beautiful
Kristina chapter 1 . 4/21/2019
This was featured on SYFY! syfywire/legendary-fan-stories-from-the-world-of-game-of-thrones
Blinking in the dark chapter 2 . 4/12/2019
"THEY ARE TRAINS. The Guard explained patiently and deliberately. AND SO THEY ARE LATE DUE TO LEAVES ON THE LINE.

"And so if they weren't late?"

The Guard shrugged, THEY WOULD NOT BE TRAINS. TRAINS DO NOT WORK LIKE THAT."

As a railway employee this tickled me so much. I wish I could get away with saying that. Thank you for a wonderful story. It's both funny and emotional, great writing.
WriterCat97 chapter 8 . 4/9/2019