Reviews for End Of the Line
Temple Cloud chapter 8 . 1/12/2019
Thank you. I had been reading a story that I found rather disturbing, and yours was precisely what I needed to cleanse my imagination. There were distinct echoes of 'The Great Divorce', even before the direct reference to it in Chapter 7, but where 'The Great Divorce' explores all the ways in which things could go wrong, this explores all the ways in which they don't have to. And 'Purgatorio', of course, explores the idea that even after you're saved, the journey to heaven is still really, really long and arduous. Huh, Salazar, you just had a DESERT? In my day, it was this socking great mountain on an island in the Southern Hemisphere, and before you could even climb it you had to queue at the River Tiber to catch the ferry, and THAT was always late, and then when you got to the island you had to wait to be cleared to start climbing...
SarahE chapter 8 . 12/17/2018
Why would you do this... I cried at all but one chapter and I really didn't expect to with a lot of them! Thank you for the story, thank you for the tears. Keep writing!
onurpower chapter 8 . 12/4/2018
I hope you are happy with yourself. You made me, a 21 years old adult male cry like a newborn for his mothers safety. I have never read discworld and came across this by accident but this was the most emotional that I have been for at least this month. Now I am going to read more of your stories and look for discworld and go to my martial arts class because it is regularly scheduled and I want to punch things. Hope you have a wonderful day and have family and friends touch your soul like you have with us whom you have shared such an touching story.

With love, from another commenter on fanfiction.
dreamflower02 chapter 1 . 11/29/2018
OK. This. Is. Brilliant. I know it was a crossover with Discworld, but I seemed to catch a whiff of CS Lewis in these lovely vignettes, not of Narnia, perhaps The Great Divorce. And there was also a Tolkienesque flavor of Leaf by Niggle.

DEATH was delightfully in character, but I did feel sorry for DEATH OF RATS.

I was glad to see you focussing on many of the less sympathetic and minor characters. And your explanation of dementors was chilling and perfectly logical.

This story is so well done, Thank you for making it and sharing it. I am immensely grateful for your talent.
tricorvus chapter 8 . 11/11/2018
My heart is destroyed. That was so RIGHT. You’re going on the favorite author list.
tricorvus chapter 5 . 11/10/2018
That’s it! I’m accepting this as my personal Afterlife Headcanon!
tricorvus chapter 2 . 11/10/2018
Heartheartheartheart
tricorvus chapter 1 . 11/10/2018
Goosebumps and crying.
Damn you’re good
Grosspointeblankfan chapter 8 . 9/12/2018
So beautiful
13torches chapter 8 . 8/30/2018
Lovely. Thank you for your time and effort. I loved this.
will.clayton.568 chapter 8 . 6/14/2018
My heart...
Points for working Susan in too.
Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gong to cry in the corner.
Liza chapter 8 . 5/29/2018
Lovely. Made me cry. This story helps with mourning our dead.
Oil on Canvas chapter 1 . 5/31/2018
Should I bother reading on? It is quite impossible to top this.
purpleradiance chapter 4 . 4/28/2018
I'm actually tearing up! This is a wonderful story.
Jeslie chapter 6 . 4/28/2018
Still one of the most beautiful, touching stories I've ever read. Thank you.
849 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »