Reviews for Hawthorn and Unicorn Hair
nerdify chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Finally! A Harry/Draco story that isn't slash! Thank you thank you! Very well written, by the way. :)
hilby chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Dude-I'm so glad you read my story, because now I get to discover yours.

This is absolutely beautiful. I've yet to read a plausible "redemption" fanfiction, but this Draco was perfect. He's still him, just a bit more grown up. I also must commend you with the lovely wand sparking idea at the end-I was actually quite disappointed when JK didn't abolish those ridiculous house classifications in the epilogue, what with the problems they've always seemed to cause. Granted-I can understand that it would be less, well, Hogwarts-y without Slytherins and Gryffindors to hate on each other, but still.

Anyway, really nicely done. I'm off to read its predecessor.
fifespice chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
that was good and aww they finally shook hands
YinYangWhiteTiger chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
i love it
sighed-anonymous chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
I liked that aspect of the book, Harry weilding Draco's wand. Harry saved Draco a few times...it seems.
Suvivor-Chick chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
aw really good I love Harry Draco friendship stories
cmtaylor531 chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
I really enjoyed this.. Sad you didnt mention anything about them gettign snapes body though... But i love Draco jioning in to help burn Voldymorts body.. well that what im assuming anyway!
humhallelujah chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
Harry and Draco friendship. LOVE. I absolutely adored his (Draco's) lines. Adding to faves.
MukuroMay chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
Nice.

Congrats! Second Harry/Draco story after the release of the last book.