Reviews for Wishing You Could Take it Back
nutshak chapter 8 . 9/28/2008
Woo awesome chapter. U are, a fabulous writer. can't wait for the next chap!

Keep it up!
mrspacewood chapter 8 . 9/21/2008
Ooh this was a nice story. Aangst is always fun. I hoep you continue!
Writer for the Tylwyth Teg chapter 8 . 9/21/2008
Yay, you're alive! Aw, I'm sorry that happened, it seems a lot of people's computers are committing mutiny lately. Well, you got this up here, and that's all that matters. You did a fantastic job with the fight scene! Mine are usually great in my head, but when I write them down they suck. DX Hope you get the next chapter up soon! I can't wait to read it!
prettygirl17 chapter 3 . 7/13/2008
Lol. Sorry it took so long to review the next part. It's hard for me to get onto the computer right now. This was good. Really good! I'm glad Aang's awake. Right now anyway. Thanks! Great work!
prettygirl17 chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Wow. I have no constructive critism, this is amazing. I loved how you brought out everything. Awsome work!
Lanthanon chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
I have always liked your story. And I was afraid since season 3 showed up, and formally ending, that your work will end up abandoned as the other season 2 finale inspired fics.

Thank you for updating this.
Writer for the Tylwyth Teg chapter 7 . 7/12/2008
And they're off, yet again! Uh oh. xD -squee- I was happy to see that you had updated this thing. And it just keeps getting better and better and making me want more. Love it, and I shall be waiting (patiently)for the next update!
Writer for the Tylwyth Teg chapter 6 . 5/14/2008
Dun dun dun! The soldiers are coming! This cannot end well. But I can't wait to see what happens next! :D Darn school, I feel your pain. It's draining my creativity as well. D:
Writer for the Tylwyth Teg chapter 5 . 10/10/2007
Yay! Update! Well, I guess we can't blame you for being gone so long. I just got back from Florida yesterday at 3 in the morning. I only got 2 hrs of sleep because I had school the next day. Anyways, great way to kick off your return. I loved it! I still don't know how you write such long chapters, but all the better for your fans! See ya!
nutshak chapter 5 . 10/10/2007
(gived a toothy smile and a high five) great, couple of chapters you have here! it's a great story, and you are very creative. i hope you update soon! keep it up!
vanillalilies chapter 5 . 10/9/2007
wow your one of the better writers I've come across

your very talented!

I can't wait for an update! :)
akirethe12th-to-last-airbender chapter 4 . 10/7/2007
Holy crap! This story is so amazing! Wow, you really put a lot of work into these, and it definitely shows. Your stories are a pleasure to read, and I beg you, UPDATE SOON!

P.S. YAY! Aang's awake!
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 3 . 8/18/2007
YAY! HE's UP! And the new season approaches! only 34 more days! Plus, an uber-wonderful thing-September 21 is my BIRTHDAY too! Great chapter!
Alysia Of The Pen chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Azula, you fricking bitch, shut your stupid face.

Other than Azula, I loved the prologue and am definetely continuing.
Writer for the Tylwyth Teg chapter 4 . 8/14/2007
Dun dun dun! Now we're getting somewhere! You'd better post in a few days if you cherish your life! 0_o Just kidding. I wouldn't do that, otherwise you couldn't update! See ya in the next review!