Reviews for Harry Potter My Way
nightpurr1 chapter 31 . 10/19
Very good story. I have read it some time ago. But I been going back a rereading your stories. I must admit I was a bundle of mixed emotions at the end of this. From happy to tearfully sad.
Your biggest fan
bookworm661 chapter 35 . 9/24
Enjoyed your story. I normally don't care for slash; at least not explicit slash. But this story was well written and tastefully done. I just wonder what happened to Dumbledore after the battle.
Fen219 chapter 34 . 9/20
I love your stories and hippie to continue reading them
Tilue Akane chapter 20 . 9/17
Where's his griffin?
Tilue Akane chapter 2 . 9/15
That last part, with the shape shifter thing, seemed kinda random..
Tilue Akane chapter 1 . 9/15
I like this Harry!
Marshmallowmann chapter 35 . 9/9
Nice story, the time travelling part came out of the blue for me though. Glad you finished it
Netchka chapter 35 . 9/5
Interesting story. Another back and forth in time fic.
nightpurr1 chapter 33 . 8/1
I have really enjoyed this story. Thank you so much for the great entertainment.
Your biggest fan
PS I just wanted to let you know that I recently read
My Life & My Life 2. I really like them was disappointed that it wasn't finish. I hope you do finish it one day. The reason I am being it up here is because no matter how many chapters I tried to leave a review it wouldn't let me.
Karea chapter 35 . 7/28
I love your stories but you seem to always have some inconsistencies, plot points that aren't explained well, or are put in but not followed through. Such as this, the Flamel's have a daughter that disappeared on the way to visit her parents and was supposedly adopted by the Evan's but earlier in the story you put that Harry was a seer through his mother's line because of Flamel's friend Tulip Evans. If Flamel's daughter had been just adopted than Harry wouldn't have seer abilities. Which brings up the fact that his morphing ability and seer ability just seem to get phased out of the story within a chapter or two of being mentioned. It would have made more sense in my opinion if Harry was Flamel's great grandson so that Flamel's kid could marry an Evan's kid producing Lily who then produces Harry. Further in when Harry supposedly dies you have Dumbledore trying to mess with his will but than you have no follow up to what happens with it. Does Dumbledore succeed or does he get caught and punished. I like that you have the Weasley twins regretful of their actions but with the way that Dumbledore is acting suggests that the Weasley's could have had a spell or potion on them but there is nothing else to that and Hermione goes from a snotty b*tch to in awe of what Harry knows at the end.
Calmzone1 chapter 35 . 7/25
good finish. A few things I'm curious about: Harry never again used his ability to change his features as he did when he was in Diagon Alley as a firsty, and, what happened to his raven and snake?
Calmzone1 chapter 34 . 7/25
well, I can definitely say that I'm enjoying it, other than Perenelle and Nick dying just now. I know that I don't comment on every chapter, sometimes not at all. A lot of times that's just because you've made me go away and think, or I'm in a hurry to go to work. (btw, you have Sev having a muggle father, yet in this story his father is the one who forced him to take the mark at 16. I do see quite a few spelling/homonym errors in the story as well as weary/wary and even writhing/withering.)
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 7/18
Great chapter and plot
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 35 . 5/18
Loved it

juliet709 chapter 35 . 5/12
this was a fantastic story. i loved it. most time travel ones i find very cheesy but this was very well done. the going back and seeing the founders the first time sort of had a king Arthur feel to it to me.