Reviews for Harry Potter My Way
HunterOfArtemisDaughterOfHades chapter 8 . 9/27
wait a second is he that stupid
Jissy2013 chapter 35 . 9/22
so sweet love it good story :)
Hubler99 chapter 19 . 9/13
yep very cool the best !Yea You :)
Hubler99 chapter 10 . 9/13
WOW LOL Love this story and the way your words flow would make a great T.V. Show or movie lol :)
Angelskissofdeath chapter 35 . 8/18
Great story loved it
Tinshaw chapter 35 . 6/22
Love reading your finished stories. Awesome you so are.
I don't know why reviews wee low. I know I have neglected to review chargers because it was so good I couldn't stop reading to white a review.
I do want you to know that I believe your my favorite fan writer. Many of your stories I have read MANY times over. I am tying to weep off the many years the I have shed due to the emotional EXCELLENT written pats of this story
PLEASE do not think for a moment that you are not one of the most talented, writer I have had time pleasu of reading.
Hello its just to say that in the chapter 34 severus think about his parents that his father is muggle but before his parents waspureblood.
medward chapter 35 . 5/19
That was good! I liked that you explained why Nicholas Flamel couldn't just make another sorcerer's stone, since, logically, he should have been able to.
medward chapter 34 . 5/19
Great chapter! I hope sentient Hogwarts boots Dumbledore out and doesn't allow him access to the school! LOL
medward chapter 33 . 5/19
Yes, u want Nick, Perenelle, Harry & Sev survive! It would be nice if Daphne and the twins survived.
medward chapter 32 . 5/19
RIsky. Hopefully he does not get free with wandless magic or by summoning an elf.
medward chapter 31 . 5/19
Surely Harry will detect the tracker spell or be smart enough to check himself for spells everyday. I'm sure Dumbledore did not know about the Flamels being Harry's true grandparents. Instead of alienating the Flamels, he could have used it to his advantage. I hope Dumbledore doesn't tell the death eaters that Sev is a spy.
Didn't Salazar and Harry figure out how to remove the dark mark?
medward chapter 30 . 5/19
They will be thrilled
medward chapter 29 . 5/19
No, Sev, he went by Nathan Flame!

Yes! I asked if Harry was the Flamel heir back in chapter 14!