Reviews for Harry Potter My Way
SortingHat chapter 2 . 6/17
Harry says he needs to be put thru a Mary (Gary) sue test.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 6/17
Oops my review was meant for chapter 1. I clicked from another link and thought I was on chapter 1. Darn it! Science (real science) not survey science has shown that there is no such thing as *homosexual* or any kind of sexuality other then a man and a women.

Sorry but that's how it is. Anything else is paid propaganda for an agenda.
SortingHat chapter 17 . 6/17
I'll read up to till the part it gets gay. I have Christian morals and don't go with what isn't natural.
Vampireking40 chapter 22 . 6/2
I am a little confused about what year Harry is in at this point in the story especially if he is in the same classes as Severus. Also how is Malfoy still there, I always through he was older the both Severus and James.
good thing all my time travel stories will have harry save his parents in 1975 not that stupid night where they died
ShadowWing chapter 35 . 5/19
I love this story so much, It's amazing! I especially love how Dumbledore is kinda the bad guy here!
camcampgirl chapter 35 . 5/18
Just found this story and read it in its entirety today. I love the concept of this story. It is sad that the Flamels died, but Harry did get 6 years or so with them. I also wanted to say, after reading your author's note from the last chapter, to bear with us poor readers when you may not get much feedback on a chapter. Sometimes life gets busy, we've followed a lot of stories, and we may simply not have time to comment on everything we read. I know I don't. That doesn't mean we don't appreciate your work or the effort that goes into writing the stories you share. Far from it. It simply means even the most well-intentioned readers may slip up and neglect to comment when life is pulling at us from multiple directions. Anyways, I hope you have an awesome day, and thanks again for writing and sharing your talent with the rest of us!
HoneyBear84 chapter 35 . 5/13
loved it and wud love a sequel on what happened to Harry and Sev in the past
rissmuso chapter 1 . 5/4
I'm so sorry for such a bitchy comment! Can I blame it on PMS? Anyway, if you are looking for someone to edit, I do enjoy editing things and wouldn't mind helping you edit this one, or the latter part of the one about Harry as a twin, I think it was called Invisble? I noticed that you lost your editor for the later chapters.
rissmuso chapter 34 . 5/4
The plot of this story was quite good. However, your grammar and spelling was atrocious. You frequently used words that are vaguely like the word you mean but are just completely incorrect. There were many times where I was weighing up the good plot line vs. the pain from your terrible grammar. I only read it in its entirety because it was quite short. Please, please, get someone to edit it. I know it was written many years ago, but I've read some of your more recent stories and your grammar has not improved much at all.
Saissa chapter 35 . 5/4
Definitely an interesting story. I quite enjoyed that.

One thing I dont particularly enjoy is your whining and demanding reviews before posting new chapters. However this is an old story - posted 6 years ago. I do hope you have grown out of that by now. You should be writing because you enjoy writing, not because you want payment in the form of reviews.
Calmzone1 chapter 33 . 3/28
I really enjoyed it. I'm curious, did you mean sentient or sentinel when speaking of Hogwarts? I apparently already posted something for the last chapters. As to numbers, I know that sometimes I have to run, so I don't comment, and I don't necessarily like to comment on every chapter written. You described the battle scene and preparations very well. And your personal interactions are spot on. The only thing left was dealing with Dumbledore
nofa chapter 14 . 3/20
The grammar and spelling are so fucking bad, but the plot is interesting.
dragonfox123 chapter 19 . 2/25
Awesome chapter and idea
I have no problems with the story itself, it's very interesting. I've seen it through the end but I have one thing to say. Dumbledore is one dimensional in this story, just written in to be a villain. He literally has no depth to him. No plans, no motivations, no goals or reasons for his behavior. He's just evil to be evil, and he's only there so that the other characters can scream at how bad and manipulative he is.
1,004 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »