Reviews for Harry Potter My Way
tiffypro chapter 35 . 4/17
hi,
i'm reading some of your stories as you might have noticed...
i've like them untill now(even if i don't review all of them... rushing to read the next one) even if it's undeniable they are full of mistakes such as when the narrating (i don't even know if this word exist xD but i hope you get what i'm referring to) is in third person at the beginning of the sentence and in first at the end of the same sentence; or wrong words in the wrong place... i remember finding "and" where i was expecting a "at" and above all.. "defiantly" instead of "definitely" (this is i found a lot); or what seemed to me like "changes of heart" xD i'm talking about sentences that you began writing in a way and ended in another... like you had a change of mind on how to write it but didn't go back to correct it.
however... even with these errors i liked this and other stories, so thank you for writing them even if you didn't get as many reviews as you wanted (yeah, i read your comment at the end of chapter 34) ;)
celine.sLineC-Line chapter 35 . 4/11
cool sad story... but cool even if its a not my favorites, but good idead, and well writen
Amazing story :0
Geistervogel chapter 35 . 4/1
Thanks for the great story. Read it in one go :)
OMG brilliant twist!
Haha in yo Face Dumbles
Must. Read. More
*sniff* so beautiful
OMG this story is brilliant!
Aaww Severus and Regalus:))
Hmm...seeing as they Share Dorms of would have expected some Talk between harry n draco
TigerPhoenixWolves chapter 35 . 3/5
love the story just 2 things am curious about so the end only explain about where hedwig was but what ever happened to his other 2 pets his raven and the snake? or for that matter what did he named them only mention the snake when he left for hogwarts and the raven was when he first sent the letter to nick but somehow hidwig had it and did they make it to where they wanted to go
belle-ange chapter 35 . 2/14
Hi

I like you to know that i love a lot of your story’s, for that reason I really would like to ask you to revise this story. The think is that you contradict yourself all the way in this story, sometimes is about the background of the characters and other times about the things that happen in the story.

Outside of that i really like it

Have a nice day and tale cares
Belle_ange
I'm suprised that this didn't get more reviews! It was surprisingly good! I hope that you continue in you stories and that you have fun doing so! May your pen fly and your imagination stay wild!
shadowfurie chapter 30 . 1/30
I'm so sorry for doubting you, this flashback makes it all up.