Reviews for Harry Potter My Way
OMG brilliant twist!
Haha in yo Face Dumbles
Must. Read. More
*sniff* so beautiful
OMG this story is brilliant!
Aaww Severus and Regalus:))
Hmm...seeing as they Share Dorms of would have expected some Talk between harry n draco
TigerPhoenixWolves chapter 35 . 3/5
love the story just 2 things am curious about so the end only explain about where hedwig was but what ever happened to his other 2 pets his raven and the snake? or for that matter what did he named them only mention the snake when he left for hogwarts and the raven was when he first sent the letter to nick but somehow hidwig had it and did they make it to where they wanted to go
belle-ange chapter 35 . 2/14
Hi

I like you to know that i love a lot of your story’s, for that reason I really would like to ask you to revise this story. The think is that you contradict yourself all the way in this story, sometimes is about the background of the characters and other times about the things that happen in the story.

Outside of that i really like it

Have a nice day and tale cares
Belle_ange
I'm suprised that this didn't get more reviews! It was surprisingly good! I hope that you continue in you stories and that you have fun doing so! May your pen fly and your imagination stay wild!
shadowfurie chapter 30 . 1/30
I'm so sorry for doubting you, this flashback makes it all up.
shadowfurie chapter 29 . 1/30
nice twist, did not see it coming.
shadowfurie chapter 28 . 1/30
What potion, they used a spell to get to the past. Please re-visit your story, it good but has continuity problems.
And why did you not write about Harry meeting his mother it could have been very soulfully.
shadowfurie chapter 27 . 1/30
uhm whem did they became lovers?, I mean they were friend before Harry saved Dumbels. Then Severus was antagonistic toward Harry, until Harry was poisoned and put in deep sleep. When did they really get together, it is a major character development.
shadowfurie chapter 21 . 1/30
There are some inconsistenties in your story in this chapter Flamel is 2 hunderd years old, in the previous chapters Flamel was 800 years old. Unless it is a time pun cause i'm not getting it. And in chapter 19 it said that it was the real Moody at Hogwards but in this one it's Crouch in disguise. Still a nice story and sometimes if updates are a long way away inconsistenties do crop up, nothing to be done but to re-read previous chapters and edit correspondidly. I'm not flaming here or anything I just though you would like to know.